• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konrad Laimer and Nunes are two decent alternatives to Jude, both affordable if we can offload Keita, Nats and Ox.
Replace "Konrad Laimer" with "Harry Maguire" and "Jude" with "Virgil" and I am sure you will find identical posts from yourself & Moron back in the summer of 2017

Forest seem to be gambling away their PL earnings before they bank them. I hope it pays off for them, it'd be nice to see the promoted teams stay for once (fat chance).

Yeah but their owner is worth 700 million. They are the new Villa.

And they just bought Neco Williams. Bargain of the century

It's usually not a wise move. But with Everton existing, the promoted teams have every chance of staying up this year.

Wow he hasn't made a senior team appearance and his current club wants £34m. I remember when Real purchased Vinicius Jnr for £40m, I remember thinking what a huge risk he was. Wonder if any club would take that risk (pretty sure we will not)?
[article]
Liverpool can finally agree £34million fee to sign forward
July 21, 2022 Sahil 0 Comments newsnow

Liverpool have been linked with Brazilian youngster, Endrick, in the past few months and now, they can finally agree a fee to sign him.
In January, Sky Sports revealed that the Reds are one of the clubs interested in luring the generational talent and will push to sign him when he will turn 16.
News – Liverpool submitted an offer to sign £77million striker – Report
The news source reported that the forward cannot leave Brazil until he turns 18 but he will be able to agree a pre-contract once he turns 16.
Today is his 16th birthday.
Last month, Jorge Nicola reported on his Youtube channel that Liverpool have made contact with South American club, Palmeiras, and inquired about signing Endrick.
More recently, the famous journalist has revealed that the Brazilian side are prepared to sell their prized asset for a handsome fee. Club president, Nicola Pereira, is willing to finally accept an offer of around £34million.
Even Real Madrid are looking to get £34million from the sale of Marco Asensio (AS). The asking price should be considered as a mammoth amount for a teenage forward who is yet to make his debut for the senior Palmeiras side.

So far, he has only started three games for their U-20 team and found the net six times.
On the other hand, he is yet to make an appearance for the senior national side as well. He made his debut for Brazil’s U-17 team on April 12, 2022, scored five goals and provided an assist in the space of six days (four starts).
[/article]

Last edited:
A mate of mine who's a W.Brom season ticket holder said he'd been considering sleeping outdoors at night during the heatwave at the beginning of the week. I told him he could do that at any home game.

Pearce says nope.. this late into the window.. nope means it's on.. and Pearce has been cut out of the loop.
Yeah, been some time since Pearce came out with any "exclusives"/first hand news. More like denials time and again.

On a sidenote, how reliable is this guy?

Yeah, been some time since Pearce came out with any "exclusives"/first hand news. More like denials time and again.

According to Twitter reds he was the first to break that Rodgers had been sacked. Hmm, not sure about this one.

His youtube compilations are as impressive as Naby Keita's Bundesliga compilations.

Dunno why but I'm confident we're getting Bellingham early next summer. It somehow feels like he's already been all tapped up and ready to move if it wasn't for mutual respect between the clubs, the Klopp connection etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom