• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read Klopp rates Chukwuemeka and Villa are looking to sell for £20m. Haven't seen much of him but a lot cheaper than Bellingham and available now, so any takers?

Also see Burnley want only £18m for Cornet, who always looked tricky and still only 25. Maybe a decent backup for Mo?

I read Klopp rates Chukwuemeka and Villa are looking to sell for £20m. Haven't seen much of him but a lot cheaper than Bellingham and available now, so any takers?

Also see Burnley want only £18m for Cornet, who always looked tricky and still only 25. Maybe a decent backup for Mo?
He'd only be good for putting out the cones, TBH

Surely Villa aren’t selling Chukwueneka?

Surely Villa aren’t selling Chukwueneka?

Has one year left on his contract and is refusing to sign a new contract. He wants guaranteed game time. I will be surprised if he agrees to a move to us given that is one of his frustrations with Villa.

Unless, of course, Chukwueneka is some Star Wars character and I am being whooshed.

Has one year left on his contract and is refusing to sign a new contract. He wants guaranteed game time. I will be surprised if he agrees to a move to us given that is one of his frustrations with Villa.

Unless, of course, Chukwueneka is some Star Wars character and I am being whooshed.
I didn't know it was about game time, I thought he just wanted a bigger club. Maybe he can go to Dortmund and free up Bellingham to move....

Alas.. the final firm office has appeared to have shuttered its doors. Twitter closed.. truly an end of an era.

Nottingham Forest are close to signing Huddersfield midfielder Lewis O’Brien and his team-mate, left-back Harry Toffolo.
Forest are hopeful of finalising both deals this week.

He's just 18. What is he quibbling about game time for?

Any news on Nat, Rhys and Sepp?
Seems strange that we haven't offloaded any of them yet.

Any news on Nat, Rhys and Sepp?
Seems strange that we haven't offloaded any of them yet.
They're not injury prone. Kieta and Ox are. If we can get £20m for the pair (£20m for Kieta, 0 for Ox) we have done well.
Then get a CM, the Nunes kid from Lisbon looks good

Last edited:
They're not injury prone. Kieta and Ox are. If we can get £20m for the pair (£20m for Kieta, 0 for Ox) we have done well.
Then get a CM, the Nunes kid from Lisbon looks good
Is there any indication that Keita and Ox are being sold?
I've let it go.

Is there any indication that Keita and Ox are being sold?
I've let it go.
Keita is likely to be renewed so ignore that utter tripe BB posted above (£20m and instead signing 'that Nunes kid looks good' - fuck me sideways).

Liking the links to Chuck. If he's holding out for £100k a week then he can fuck off, but for £15m-£20m he would be a decent pick up and a decent home-grown replacement to Chamberlain.

I think he'd accept less at a bigger club with a chance for success. I'd test their resolve with 10m and ox, or 20m and keita

Fucks sake - how hard is it to find a midfielder that can run up and down the pitch and put a few tackles in and stay fit for a season. Why do they cost so much ? - it's not like they are great dribblers or score loads of goals

Kinda liking Crystal Palace's sensible and clear approach in the transfer market - talent + value for money.

Fucks sake - how hard is it to find a midfielder that can run up and down the pitch and put a few tackles in and stay fit for a season. Why do they cost so much ? - it's not like they are great dribblers or score loads of goals
Konrad Laimer and Nunes are two decent alternatives to Jude, both affordable if we can offload Keita, Nats and Ox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom