• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Sparta Prague (A) - Thurs 17:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the training video on YouTube atm.
Salah training with the team. He's back baby!
No one missing except Danns and the long term absentees.

Gordon Nunez Gakpo front 3 it is then.
Think will be Elliot, Gakpo/Nunez, Diaz.
I don’t dee Gordon starting away having hardly played while we had our strikers out and he is fat too feather weight when I have seen him.

Looking at the squad that travelled I have feeling Klopp will field a strong team.
The Forest game was 5 days ago so that's a good amount of rest.
However, the Man C game is just 3 days after this one so certain players need to managed because they will be doing a lot of running against Man C.

Looking at the squad that travelled I have feeling Klopp will field a strong team.
The Forest game was 5 days ago so that's a good amount of rest.
However, the Man C game is just 3 days after this one so certain players need to managed because they will be doing a lot of running against Man C.

I also imagine there is a lot of benefit for just keeping the whole squad together should they still be talking about plans for City and want to keep the group in one place.

I expect well managed minutes.

City rested a few key players, but also made Haaland & Alvarez do 90 which was surprising. Maybe Pep knows he needs to get Haaland sharper.

Sparta would struggle to survive in the EPL and they were lucky to get past Galatasaray in the previous round. Galatasaray were the better team in both games until red cards in both games meant the tie slipped away.

Prague will be physical and make the game untidy to break our rhythm. Left winger Haraslin is a one trick pony but it’s a good trick; he cuts in on his stronger right foot and curls one into the far corner. Right winger Birmancevic is quite new, looks decent in a coutinho sort of way but nothing special. Kuchta up front is very meh.

Only player worth watching is one of the 3 centre backs Krejci, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him in the PL next season. Very dominant character, captain, and averages a goal every 3 games (includes penalties).

Happy if we rest quite a few players tonight and take a 1-1 draw as we will finish the job comfortably at Anfield

Sparta would struggle to survive in the EPL and they were lucky to get past Galatasaray in the previous round. Galatasaray were the better team in both games until red cards in both games meant the tie slipped away.

Prague will be physical and make the game untidy to break our rhythm. Left winger Haraslin is a one trick pony but it’s a good trick; he cuts in on his stronger right foot and curls one into the far corner. Right winger Birmancevic is quite new, looks decent in a coutinho sort of way but nothing special. Kuchta up front is very meh.

Only player worth watching is one of the 3 centre backs Krejci, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him in the PL next season. Very dominant character, captain, and averages a goal every 3 games (includes penalties).

Happy if we rest quite a few players tonight and take a 1-1 draw as we will finish the job comfortably at Anfield

Is this the *famous* Pesam?

I am now starting to think we are going to prioritise a few more kids, and possibly give players we need to get minutes time at the end, not the start.

Kelleher

Bradley
Quansah
Van Dijk / Konate
Tsimikas

McConnell
Clark
Szobo

Elliot
Koumas
Gakpo

Use Endo, Mo, Darwin as key subs to get minutes.

This ensures we have Mac Allister, Diaz, Robbo rested.

Nightmare to predict, but the key thing is that all of Szobo, Endo, Mo & Darwin get as many minutes as they need to ensure they are able to give their best against City. Ideally all 4 of these are starting that game.

Liverpool: Kelleher, Gomez, Endo, Konate, Diaz, Nunez, Mac Allister, Gakpo, Elliott, Robertson, Quansah.

Subs: Adrian, Mrozek, Van Dijk, Szoboszlai, Salah, Tsimikas, Clark, Gordon, McConnell, Koumas, Bradley, Musialowski.

Woah, Klopp wasn't lying when he said he was serious about the EL. Not even Kostas in the XI.

Let's do this!!!

Too strong for my liking before Sunday game,
Some players shouldnt be playing more than 60 min. tonight

At least Virgil and Bradley are rested for Sunday. The Robbo inclusion is weirdest for me, but maybe its more about match sharpness still.

Hope we put in a belting performance and go into Sunday absolutely flying.

Would be nice to see Polish Messi getting some minutes in his homeland.

Would be nice to see Polish Messi getting some minutes in his homeland
Britney Spears What GIF

At least Virgil and Bradley are rested for Sunday. The Robbo inclusion is weirdest for me, but maybe its more about match sharpness still.

Hope we put in a belting performance and go into Sunday absolutely flying.

Would be nice to see Polish Messi getting some minutes in his homeland.
Lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom