• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rafa confirmed as new Chelsea boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
No-this-isn't-going-to-en-1820.jpg

Disturbing news. Chelsea are a horrible Football Club from the owner, to the players, to the fans.

This will make for awkward and uncomfortable viewing.

From Rawk:
---------------------------------------
Gutted. Football these days is shit, utter fucking shit. I'm so close to calling it a day
----------------------------------------

About 70% of them want him to do well. The other 30% seem quite normal.

Hope they win nothing but the best of luck to him. At least we won't have to watch him jumping up and down celebrating goals or victories.

From Rawk:
---------------------------------------
Gutted. Football these days is shit, utter fucking shit. I'm so close to calling it a day
----------------------------------------

About 70% of them want him to do well. The other 30% seem quite normal.
Admittedly there are a few loons on here that are 'wishing him well' - Not denying the insanity that is RAWK of course.

If you don't already hate me then you will based on what i will say:-

I hope Rafa wins everything he can with Chelsea this season - so that our owners can see he is a great manager and not passed it, who if given the right amount of money (in this case he has inherited a very expensive world class squad) can produce the wins and titles. If that happens then I think when he leaves at the end of the season which I hope he does - then perhaps our owners will consider him for next season if we don't make fourth. I know there is a lot of Brendan love-in on this site now but I for one am not willing to wait 4-5 years and lose our best players in that process because losing our best players for lack of CL footy means we keep resetting to that 4-5 year plan every season.

Any Liverpool supporter wanting that twat of a club to win anything.....the club whose fans couldn't respect our dead.....just to prove some stupid and inconsequential point should be jettisoned off the planet. You fucking Moron.

Don't ever moan like a little girl when at the end of this seasion/next season/the season after we are still not playing in the CL and our team consists of players who would fit well in a league 1 side. Stick that down your throat.

But you're not on this planet in the first place. Quick, someone nuke them Mars Rover satellite things. Nanoo Nanoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom