• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rafa confirmed as new Chelsea boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've got Citeh at home this weekend as well. If they lose the knives will be out after 1 game. Poor Rafa but hilarious fun laughing at the Chavs.

Chair of the Chelsea Supporters Group, Trizia Fiorellino, on 5 live Sport: "I am gobsmacked. Chelsea pulled the rug from under Roberto Di Matteo, which was just ludicrous. Now they have got in someone of Benitez's calibre, who is a poor manager. Nobody has wanted to employ him for two years. What does that tell you? In England he won two things, both on penalties. Di Matteo did that in 20-odd games, it didn't take four years. Benitez has a propensity for zonal marking, which doesn't work in the Premier League. He is the wrong choice for Chelsea and the fans do not want him."

Uh oh

I can not, for one second, understand why anyone would wish him success at Chelsea.
Can't speak for everyone in my situation, but I wish him well because I like him as a person and I respect what he did for the club (and the community with his charity work). I obviously don't wish him well to the detriment of Liverpool, and I still hope he drops Terry in a vat of sulphuric acid, but I still wish him well (in the exact same way I wished Fowler well when he went to leeds, and Spud when he went to Charlton).

Now I just want Drogba to rock up on loan to Anfield and my glee will be complete - I think if that happens several thousand Chav's might just spontaneously combust.

It's Rafa, he loves the club and the city, he gave us the greatest single night of celebration in the club's history, and for all my dislike of Chavski I'd *still* sooner they won anything in preference to ManUre, which they're one of the few clubs with a realistic chance of doing.

Reactions: Tal
It's Rafa, he loves the club and the city, he gave us the greatest single night of celebration in the club's history, and for all my dislike of Chavski I'd *still* sooner they won anything in preference to ManUre, which they're one of the few clubs with a realistic chance of doing.

I agree with all of this... But the minute I hear Rafa say 'JT is our captain and he's a great guy, a great leader' he's dead to me.

There is more to this appointment - for a start roman probably and rightly expects to get the best out of Torres which he will. Secondly despite his demands for good football he probably realizes that the team is too loose defensively and requires some discipline and Rafa will do that. However no matter how well he does Rafa is only gonna be short term appointment.

I agree with that actually - I have to say though they are a VERY close second behind Manure as being my most detested club. Plastic flag waving bellends. With Rafa in charge they will probably beat Utd, Arsenal, Spurs - Then lose to Southampton, Villa, Fulham, and get bossed by QPR.....

It is clear that Rafa has wised up when it comes to playing politics.
I always wondered why he gave the Anfield Wrap lads the time of the day.
You should see them all on Twitter bitching & moaning.

Part of me hopes that he's acting as some kind of double agent and is taking the job on until the end of the season to drop them out of the top 4 and really screw them over.

What really pisses me off is the attitude of the Chelsea fans towards him. They are despicable and most will be wanting him to fail. It baffles me why he has taken it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom