• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rafa confirmed as new Chelsea boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how you'd feel if he went to manage ManU? He's gone to a club we hate, a club he hates ... Let him enjoy himself. You'd be undaunted if he went to manage Everton. It's Chelsea. We fucking hate Chelsea. I hope he fails miserably.

Man U and Everton are on a different level imo. Would it be OK if he joined City?
Personally I think if you didn't want him back at Liverpool you can't blame him for joining Chelsea.
He's been out of the game for more than 2 years, he wanted to come back to us and we didn't want him. He's a top manager and deserves a top club.

It's like someone you used to date, who claimed for two years there just wasn't anyone as good as you worth dating, and then you see them arm in arm with a twitching, festering, crab-ridden, syphilitic tramp.

If you had blue balls for 2 years you'd date a horse if necessary.

Man U and Everton are on a different level imo. Would it be OK if he joined City?
Personally I think if you didn't want him back at Liverpool you can't blame him for joining Chelsea.
He's been out of the game for more than 2 years, he wanted to come back to us and we didn't want him. He's a top manager and deserves a top club.

I don't really care - if he joins a club that could fight us for 4th (or a cup), I hope he fails.

He was a top manager, yes. I think he has a lot to prove now - but even if he does well, I think he'll choose tol be unemployed again come season's end.

I bet you're excited about his press conferences saluting John Terry!

Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho on the sacking of Chelsea boss Roberto Di Matteo: "I'm never happy when a manager is sacked because it could happen to me. But everybody knows that I like Chelsea and I wil always support any Chelsea manager. This is football."

So he hasn't heard that Rafa is the new boss then obviously...................

Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho on the sacking of Chelsea boss Roberto Di Matteo: "I'm never happy when a manager is sacked because it could happen to me. But everybody knows that I like Chelsea and I wil always support any Chelsea manager. This is football."

So he hasn't heard that Rafa is the new boss then obviously...................

Need to check the time when he said that - could be before Rafa was selected and appointed. I hope Rafa is still in the job tomorrow - I mean he has not won something in the last 3 hours of taking the job so its a worry already.

I can't even see a thread about this on RAWK. I think they've all just taken their clothes off and staggered into the street, clutching a meat cleaver, sobbing uncontrollably.

Reactions: C/O
I can't even see a thread about this on RAWK. I think they've all just taken their clothes off and staggered into the street, clutching a meat cleaver, sobbing uncontrollably.
They are probably not allowed to talk about it

Surprised they haven't taken the site down for 24 hours to mourn

I don't really care - if he joins a club that could fight us for 4th (or a cup), I hope he fails.

He was a top manager, yes. I think he has a lot to prove now - but even if he does well, I think he'll choose tol be unemployed again come season's end.

I bet you're excited about his press conferences saluting John Terry!

Now you're just being confrontational.

It's on us to become a better team and beat the best teams in the league. We can't just sit around and be miserable about Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea getting stronger. Man C just came out of nowhere and won the league. Tottenham gradually became better than us as well.

What you are doing right now is perpetuating the stereotype that we're all bitter and giving other teams fans reading this forum a good laugh.

To be honest - it is quite difficult to take, and I think that that should be the normal reaction of all LFC fans - just silence. He is the one we won the CL with and like it or not he made us a feared team across the continent, and had to deal with those shitty yanks. Probably our biggest mistake was not appointing him last season and giving him the money to spend - then I don't think we would be in the situation we are in now. He has enough at Chelsea to do really well for the remainder of the season and I for one would not be surprised if he went onto win the title. I guarantee that Torres will come very good now and be the player he was for us - Rafa will get the best out of him and that I suspect is part of Roman's thinking in appointing him for the rest of the season.

Job terry zonal marking. Oh dear. This feels dirty. Not sure if I want him to fail or not

"You know my ideas...my team have been analysing...we have been thinking...we have...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Good luck, you daft old weeble wobble woollyback.
It will be painful to see you win at Anfield,
But not as painful as it ought to be
As most clubs do these days.

E J Thribbez
13 and a half

I respect Rafael for giving me my best memories and some wonderful results. Dont blame him for going there he has a point to prove to the footballing world. Having said that I hope they lose every game that he is in charge of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom