• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rafa confirmed as new Chelsea boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me hopes that he's acting as some kind of double agent and is taking the job on until the end of the season to drop them out of the top 4 and really screw them over.

What really pisses me off is the attitude of the Chelsea fans towards him. They are despicable and most will be wanting him to fail. It baffles me why he has taken it.
$$$$

Anyone else getting excited to see Rafa talk about Chelsea's 'legacy' and how great of a person John Terry is?

Chair of the Chelsea Supporters Group, Trizia Fiorellino, on 5 live Sport: "I am gobsmacked. Chelsea pulled the rug from under Roberto Di Matteo, which was just ludicrous. Now they have got in someone of Benitez's calibre, who is a poor manager. Nobody has wanted to employ him for two years. What does that tell you? In England he won two things, both on penalties. Di Matteo did that in 20-odd games, it didn't take four years. Benitez has a propensity for zonal marking, which doesn't work in the Premier League. He is the wrong choice for Chelsea and the fans do not want him."

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU UTTER FUCKING CRETIN

I'm waiting for him to praise the chelsea fans and their flags

FINALLY, a proper big club (not like Liverpool or Inter) has given him a chance and a world class squad to work with! Let's see him win everything so you can be even happier!

Why? Because you were worried he was running out of puzzles?

Rafa is a club legend imo and I've got an enormous amount of respect for him.
He's been extremely supportive of the truth campaign, he turned us into one of the best teams in Europe, he brought back Fowler etc etc.
Sure, it's difficult to see him manage a rival but I'm pretty sure he'd rather be back at Anfield.

Rafa is a club legend imo and I've got an enormous amount of respect for him.
He's been extremely supportive of the truth campaign, he turned us into one of the best teams in Europe, he brought back Fowler etc etc.
Sure, it's difficult to see him manage a rival but I'm pretty sure he'd rather be back at Anfield.

I wonder how you'd feel if he went to manage ManU? He's gone to a club we hate, a club he hates ... Let him enjoy himself. You'd be undaunted if he went to manage Everton. It's Chelsea. We fucking hate Chelsea. I hope he fails miserably.

It's like someone you used to date, who claimed for two years there just wasn't anyone as good as you worth dating, and then you see them arm in arm with a twitching, festering, crab-ridden, syphilitic tramp.
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom