• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre-season already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard on the Anfield Wrap podcast that Bajetic won't be ready for full training any time soon.
That's a shame if true, but wonder where they've heard that from?

What time is "any time soon", a month from now? 2 months?? Christmas???

That's a shame if true, but wonder where they've heard that from?

What time is "any time soon", a month from now? 2 months?? Christmas???
Like he won't be ready for the start of the season. I don't know if it's true or not.

Looked at the latest training video - Klopp loves Doakey. Seems like there is a big effort to hype him up.

Doesn't need hyping up - he's going to be a star no doubt !
Not been this excited about an academy player since Sterling.

If he can avoid any big injuries and improves more on his shooting, not gonna say he’s the 1 to replace Salah but could prove to be a real handy player.

I’ve said it before, but I think Doak has the potential to be Owen-like precocious in his integration and impact.

Hendo not in squad for today as he hasn't travelled with the rest of the group.

I presume we'll be using this thread for everything pre-season including all the games and such?

Kelleher - Bradley, Konate, Van Dijk, Robertson - Alexander-Arnold, Clark, Szoboszlai - Diaz, Salah, Nunez

Trent starting as the RCM then.

Hell of a strong side. Ali not involved & Hendo/Fab not travelled for obvious reasons.....probably be what we'll line up against Chelsea with the exception of those 2.

Trent starting as the RCM then.

Hell of a strong side. Ali not involved & Hendo/Fab not travelled for obvious reasons.....probably be what we'll line up against Chelsea with the exception of those 2.
AliMac for Clark, Ali for Kelleher, AA back to RB, and new DM. Maybe even Gakpo for Nunez.

AliMac for Clark, Ali for Kelleher, AA back to RB, and new DM. Maybe even Gakpo for Nunez.
Yes, Yes, Why?, A) Remains to be seen and B) if that DM will be an automatic starter, 50/50....hoping not anyway, not right away.

Probably because we're pretty short on midfielders atm.
Missing Cujo and Elliott too

Not on midfielders, just short on #6s, Fab is really the only senior 1 we had in the squad.

Have no idea what type of player this Clark kid is, maybe for today games we'll just stick him there so we can try out Trent as the RCM.

Szoboszlai at the left? Sounds like we want his super attacking Hungary version not the cog in a machine Leipzig version

Blondie bobby clark.

edit: it's not clark. its someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom