• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre-season already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried his best to set salah up...when in a much better position himself. Salah passes it back and nunez slots

I meant to say full preseason, but yes!
Ah, I don’t think we had a full pre-season fullstop because of the late Euro’s.

I remember going to Anfield for our final game against Strasbourg very excited for it (game where Ibou got injured)…only to see the team sheet full of kids :(

So, it's trent as the 6, bobby as the rcm and szbosz as the lcm

Bradley keeps going wherever

animation-cartoons.gif

You know, it's going to get real tedious, real quick, hearing every commentator claim that TAA can finally have a real attacking influence playing in this inverted wing back role, despite the fact he's been right at the top of the assisting chart for about 5 years. Brain dead idiots commentators, i'm convinced they're only there to stop your mind wondering when watching.

You know, it's going to get real tedious, real quick, hearing every commentator claim that TAA can finally have a real attacking influence playing in this inverted wing back role, despite the fact he's been right at the top of the assisting chart for about 5 years. Brain dead idiots commentators, i'm convinced they're only there to stop your mind wondering when watching.
Wondering? As in WTF is he talking about? Or Wandering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom