• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre-season already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the need to mention hendo here. At 33 years of age he has come back to preseason looking like and underwear model. He’s just had probably his worst season in a long time and there’s increased competition in his position. This is how a captain and an actual winner responds, great example to set too. I hope he has a great season.

My dreads fell out when I stopped smoking weed every day. It's a hard life Trent, but you've woken up to it.

Mo won the bleep test.

Which CBs are part of pre season? Rhys Williams? Is Sepp VDB a CB?

Mo won the bleep test.

Which CBs are part of pre season? Rhys Williams? Is Sepp VDB a CB?
I think he played right back for Preston and in Germany, but in theory is a CB too.

Jarell Quansah is also there

I feel the need to mention hendo here. At 33 years of age he has come back to preseason looking like and underwear model. He’s just had probably his worst season in a long time and there’s increased competition in his position. This is how a captain and an actual winner responds, great example to set too. I hope he has a great season.

He does look like a machine.
Didn’t he also start both games for England in the qualifiers too?
Buy another athletic midfielder and let Hendo save his legs next season, he starts first game for me.
Also good to see Robbo being such a lad, need both to have better seasons this year.

He does look like a machine.
Didn’t he also start both games for England in the qualifiers too?
Buy another athletic midfielder and let Hendo save his legs next season, he starts first game for me.
Also good to see Robbo being such a lad, need both to have better seasons this year.

Dunno about England, i tend to ignore all internationals but he definitely could’ve done without those minutes. I’d agree with him starting, first game is Mac Fabs Hendo for me.

I really like Quensah, however, another loan would do him a world of good.

Really think he can make it.

I really like Quensah, however, another loan would do him a world of good.

Really think he can make it.

Don't recall him ever featuring for the first team?

Physically he looks the part but he's not exactly young young anymore is he, not got a huge amount of senior experience either.....will find it very tough unless we have a similar rut we did few years ago with injuries.

Where is Matip in that vid ?
He can be seen with a few others on the balcony near the end when they go on their first run but yes training wise as Modo mentioned he came the day before with the likes of Nunez, Adrian, Nat and Fab.

Only 1 I've yet to see is Jones......:droid:

He can be seen with a few others on the balcony near the end when they go on their first run but yes training wise as Modo mentioned he came the day before with the likes of Nunez, Adrian, Nat and Fab.

Or Elliott, as they're still off following the euros

Or Elliott, as they're still off following the euros

I thought I saw Elliott but that maybe was in the photo shoot video for the new kits I watched just before.

Didn't see Mbappe though, which I can't hide my disappointment from.

Don't even go there- he is on a break after his legendary performances at the U21's.

There's been a lot of talk about the 3-box-3 system, but imo we'd be better served getting a dominant DM (and back up RB) and going back to the 4-3-3.

As good as TAA is, the pros don't really outweigh the cons in the 3-box-3 system.

Mac and Szobo also seem more likely to be effective in the 4-3-3 too.

The only reason we seem to have gone to the 3-box-3 system is to help out an aging Fabinho, and to put TAA in less 1v1 duels outwide. But realistically, he wasn't much better defensively when playing inside either (as the final game vs Southampton showed).

Heard on the Anfield Wrap podcast that Bajetic won't be ready for full training any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom