• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Bournemouth (H) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not how we’re coached to play though? Can’t blame him for the approach, just do It a bit quicker.
I doubt Klopp and co are coaching him to try chip the ball over the striker to Robbo or to forget to pass the ball properly to Konate.

Anyway, love Ali, but he’s always susceptible to the odd brain fade when the ball is at his feet

I doubt Klopp and co are coaching him to try chip the ball over the striker to Robbo or to forget to pass the ball properly to Konate.

Anyway, love Ali, but he’s always susceptible to the odd brain fade when the ball is at his feet
Well I think Klopp would prefer him to do that just punt it long for Jota to try win it in the air against 6ft5034 CB's.

But I agree he is susceptible, you're bound to be if you take risks such as playing out the back but 9 times out of 10 if we do it right it pays off nicely.

Salah didn't pass it to Diaz
Gakpo doesn't pass it to Jota who was open.

It's not the time to be selfish.

Salah looks heavy footed today. Like he wearing led boots when it comes to his ball control and touch

Da feck? MacAllister made a genuine attempt to play the ball. Yellow if you must, absolutely no more. But Tierney's VAR today so that's that.

You're fucking kidding me. That's not a red
That happens all the time in games. Big fucking call by the ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom