• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Bournemouth (H) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would start Endo. He's fit and knows the position well. This in turn means both Mac and Szobo can play in their proper positions and Trent can rotate into midfield knowing Endo can cover him properly.
A poor outing from Gakpo means he should be benched, regardless that he was out of position and that he's one of my favourite players. You should earn your place in this team now.

-----------------------Ali

TAA ---- Konate--------VvD------Robbo
--------------------- Endo

------Szobo --------------------Mac

-----Salah----------- Jota ---------- Diaz (or Nunez)

I think several of you are being too hard on Gakpo... He was rubbish, yes, but he was played out of position and he never stopped trying to be involved and create chances. Nothing worked, but he didn't go missing, like one or two of his mates did. I'd start him in the Bobby role, with Mo and probably Jota (better on the press) ahead of him.

Have never heard Endo's name before about two days ago, so can't speak with any confidence about him playing or not, but if he's fit and smart and a good DM, we need that like we need oxygen, so why not?

I wouldn't start Endo. I'd bring him on when we're twatting them. Starting him looks desperate.
Depends on the Bournemouth attacking play behind Solanke. Christie and Anthony are nowhere near as threatening as Chelsea were and we”re at home.

Feels like a 6 isn’t so essential this week, which will give Endo time to settle in prior to the away at Geordieland

I wouldn't start Endo. I'd bring him on when we're twatting them. Starting him looks desperate.

I don't think the starting him is what will make us look desperate after the last 2 weeks

He played in Germany since 2019, hopefully he'll have been clever enough to take out citizenship.

From memory that isn't an option, you need to be resident for about 10 years. More to the point Japan doesn't accept dual citizenship and given he captains the national team ...

Endo straight in I reckon…

Klopp earlier today:
‘Yeah, he had a full pre-season. I'm not sure he played all the pre-season games but he played pre-season games, so that's all. He was in full training. When we spoke first time, he came off the training pitch! He's in a good shape. Of course we need to figure out how quick can we put him in, but it will not be a physical problem, let me say it like that. And the rest, he should play here the position he played for Stuttgart, so there's not a massive difference.’
He said he can help us immediately. I think like Virgil he’ll be straight in.

Depends on the Bournemouth attacking play behind Solanke. Christie and Anthony are nowhere near as threatening as Chelsea were and we”re at home.

Feels like a 6 isn’t so essential this week, which will give Endo time to settle in prior to the away at Geordieland
I think Brooks is the one to watch at Bournemouth this year. It's entirely possible that I just want him to do well after the shit he's been through but he was very promising a few years ago, now scored regularly in pre-season and looked very dangerous in the opening game

Wouldn't start Endo. He's not used to our players and positions.

Would go 4-2-4 which is more of a 3-3-4 with trent in his inverted role.

Same team that started vs Chelsea or Nunez for Gakpo..

Just a win will do.

I remember a thumping victory over Man U and a stinking defeat to Bournemouth in rapid succession. I’d be wary if this lot especially given how undercooked we seem.

As long as he knows how to play DM, hes already better than our other options there.

I'm all for Endo, Szob, Mac as our mid

He's available, he's match fit - he might as well play.

He can't be worse than our other options.

The fact i've seen nothing about his visa makes me think he's not available for this game

Liverpool needed to present his work permit to the EPL bods by lunchtime yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom