• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Palace (H) Sun 14:00

Not sure what fitness Trent is on but get him on, our season is over based on this game anyway.
Macca and Endo are non existent, get Szbo on at least for our own half silly flicks.

Gosh, we've been sluggish, slow and shite. Especially up top with Darwin and Mo. The fact we can't hold the ball up is leading to so many of their counters through the centre. We also don't have legs in the centre of the park, and they're running right past us there.

Where are our the players who will dictate if we can win the game today?
Salah? The usual.
Nunez? The usual.
Diaz? Close but no cigar.
Curtis? Another player who's come back poorly.
Mac Allister? Who can he pass to?

I mean ... It makes me appreciate what a great job Klopp did until the Man U game ... there's only so much he could do.

We're not even gonna be close come the end of the season. Depressing fizzle, dribble out of Klopp's last season. United fucked this team. It's all over.

Let’s see if Klopp works his usual half time magic.

2 poor results in a week on the cards unless something changes.

I think we are losing this game in midfield. I'm not sure why anyone is on about Nunez, he and Diaz have been involved as much as could be expected the amount of times we are shutting the bed before they are even in the picture.

When we lift the Premier league in a few weeks times, we'll look back at that Robbo goal line clearance as a season defining moment.

I think we are losing this game in midfield. I'm not sure why anyone is on about Nunez, he and Diaz have been involved as much as could be expected the amount of times we are shutting the bed before they are even in the picture.
100% our midfield are getting passed around and when they do get it are doing very little to drive us forward. Robbo is on his own there.

Completely agree, although Salah has become hopeless receiving the ball into feet and it's really starting to fuck me off.

I'd be subbing mo first. So uninvolved and so uninterested. Nunez has had a shite touch and poor decisions, so fair enough the calls to sub.

Trent, Jota, Harvey, Szob on
bradley, jones, salah Endo off

Completely agree, although Salah has become hopeless receiving the ball into feet and it's really starting to fuck me off.
He has been shit at that for years. He used to get more space because any defender was shitting themselves about being turned. Now the team can recover.

He's also shite at running on to the ball as his pace has gone

I think klopp for much of this season has done really well using the 5 subs in the sense that he gets really good 60 minutes out of players that can't do it for 90. With Curtis and Endo in this game, one due to injury, the other to age, we've hit that point where they can't hit the level for any amount of time. Since klopp commented that Curtis was fucked after 20 in the last game, it's not exactly puzzling.

The only reason I'd keep Salah on is because of his history. But if he's still shite in the first 20mins of the 2nd half, he will be hooked.

I mean - I'm with the 1st suggestion, but even though I think Salah's on the wane, Gakpo? I'd rather just play Salah up front and hope he gets 1-2 chances.
Gakpo has looked better since the international break. Play him at LW. Move Diaz to RW and Jota at CF.
Have Szobo drive the ball forward.

Discount Hendo coming on, please show us something close to the player you're meant to be.

Back
Top Bottom