• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Palace (H) Sun 14:00

That's been abysmal. We should be three down. Only reason that I think we may do something is that we should already be beaten. Thank god that Robbo still gives a fuck...

Endo's willing but dreadful today. Jones anonymous. Nunez trying hard but off. And all Salah's done is cost us a glorious chance with the pull-back-inside-and-shoot move that hasn't worked in 18 months, when a square ball to an unmarked teammate would seen us with a wonderful chance.

All the above subbed off at HT, please Jurgen. Collectively, they're hurting us today... Trent, Szobo, Jotta and Harvey on please.

May not improve things, but they simply cannot get any worse.

I don't totally get szobo as a player, but he's certainly capable of a moment, and he needs to do it now.

I hope Bradley's injured isn't serious, but if it means we see Trent on sooner, hallelujah.

Surely Bradley is another due a swap, he hasn’t been very effective for a while or defensively convincing.

I worry about ibou, long term. Hes great when he gets up to speed, but he's too injury prone to hold that form

Back
Top Bottom