• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games 20th to 24th of April

Status
Not open for further replies.
City looked super impressive yesterday.

I don’t get this idea that some think they are vunarible.

They are immense and will walk their last 4 games

Probably true, but when it was said, I don't think it was meant that we'd bridge 24 of the 25 points.

No we have massively exceeded expectations but then so have City. Everyone was talking about how 100 was a freak and City would even get 90 this year.

Only dropping 2 is bananas.

I expected us to fall apart from March onwards. We’ve been nothing short of amazing but still not good enough as it stands

Fuck me...

[bcolor=#ffffff]
tenor.gif
[/bcolor]

There would be a lovely symmetry if Rodgers' Leicester team provided the coup de grace. The triumvirate of Rafa, Hodge Podge and Rodgers all taking points off City would be a wonderful thing.

There would be a lovely symmetry if Rodgers' Leicester team provided the coup de grace. The triumvirate of Rafa, Hodge Podge and Rodgers all taking points off City would be a wonderful thing.
Oooooh hang on! So perfect it just might work!

I thought they were all taking the piss out of each other. I had to watch it three times to determine they weren't. Beyond embarrassing that.

So do we want United to beat Everton here? Give them a bit of confidence before the Manchester derby?

United looking absolutely atrocious so far. Great finish by Richarlison to make it 1-0.

United look fucking awful. That said, didn't they look shite before the played citeh last time & awful the first half then pogba drag them back into it second half?

Also, the kit they're playing in must be off putting, it's a horrible colour, if they've named it anything other than 'Tuna Mayo', then they're lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom