• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games 20th to 24th of April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halmeister

Some sort of pun about having a well known member
Getting in here early... Poch (Pouch) has said he's going to make a few changes.

So expect a load of shit kids, and an angered City to tonk them.

Seriously, those posters who fancy Spurs to take points off City here prance around cloud cuckoo land in their rose-tinted glasses.

City only have the league to focus on, they're angry, teams already lay down and roll over for them. They're going to twat everyone in the next 5 games or whatever it is on their way to winning the league.

Getting in here early... Poch (Pouch) has said he's going to make a few changes.

So expect a load of shit kids, and an angered City to tonk them.

Seriously, those posters who fancy Spurs to take points off City here prance around cloud cuckoo land in their rose-tinted glasses.

City only have the league to focus on, they're angry, teams already lay down and roll over for them. They're going to twat everyone in the next 5 games or whatever it is on their way to winning the league.
Mind games - he is not in any position to want to want to lose this game. Will be aiming for a draw at most, and changes will mean probably sorting out the shit that went wrong the other night.

I still think Leicester is our best hope.

Fully expect City to be 2-0 up inside 10 mins

After seeing Putacchinos comments about todays game, I expect a City win.
City have been lucky with these teams fielding weakened sides against them.

It’s almost even money for city to win their next two games. I’m shite at betting so I’ll take one for the team.

After seeing Putacchinos comments about todays game, I expect a City win.
City have been lucky with these teams fielding weakened sides against them.
It's not luck, it's teams being horrifically cynical. I don't like it, but in some case I understand it. If we were regularly scoring 4 or 5 against poor sides I'd fully expect teams to do the same with us too, but this season we've been more conservative in front of goal (despite being extremely good) than last season & than citeh this season.

I'd be surprised if teams don't start doing it to us next season anyway, esp when they come to Anfield, such is our record at home.

I don't think Poch is doing it for the same reasons though, if we'd have just had that game Wed & were playing this dinnertime like they are then we'd make a number of changes too, loads of his players will be fucking knackered. He's not throwing the towel in, he's just making sure he doesn't field a load of tired players & risk injuries in the process.

He'll want at least a point from the game, I have no doubt about that, but obv with citeh having a much stronger squad to choose from they have to be favourites.

It's a shame, when they first drew spurs in the CL I was made up they played them three times, now I wish they were playing almost any other side, cos a fully rested mid table side against the citeh side would have probably been a harder test following their mid week match.

It's not luck, it's teams being horrifically cynical. I don't like it, but in some case I understand it. If we were regularly scoring 4 or 5 against poor sides I'd fully expect teams to do the same with us too, but this season we've been more conservative in front of goal (despite being extremely good) than last season & than citeh this season.

I'd be surprised if teams don't start doing it to us next season anyway, esp when they come to Anfield, such is our record at home.

I don't think Poch is doing it for the same reasons though, if we'd have just had that game Wed & were playing this dinnertime like they are then we'd make a number of changes too, loads of his players will be fucking knackered. He's not throwing the towel in, he's just making sure he doesn't field a load of tired players & risk injuries in the process.

He'll want at least a point from the game, I have no doubt about that, but obv with citeh having a much stronger squad to choose from they have to be favourites.

It's a shame, when they first drew spurs in the CL I was made up they played them three times, now I wish they were playing almost any other side, cos a fully rested mid table side against the citeh side would have probably been a harder test following their mid week match.
He will definitely fight for a draw. But at the same time I honestly think many city players will have fucked up heads.

We're going to get 90 plus points and not win the league, then we're gonna lose the CL final against Spurs to cap off the worst season ever.

Spurs bench in Wednesday was filled with defensive players. They'll need to park the bus today and hope for the best.

Won't work.

I'm hoping he still plays Son since he's suspended for the first leg of the semi anyway. Plus they have a tiny squad as it is. I'm hoping they'll have no option but to play a decent side.

Spurs win and loads of injuries please. Not gonna happen.

hxIJYtk.jpg

Its pretty close between 3-6th, so Spurs cant really just lose this game and dont think about it. Every point might matter even if they're in the semi finals of the CL.

I think Pocchettino will play a strong team. But as long as we see Moura and Son up top with Eriksen behind, then they could hurt City on the break.
Just need them to be solid at the back and not concede an early goal.
An early goal will settle the City nerves and mentality that surely is a bit fucked at the minute.

Neville in the build up just said "This isn't a normal title race, both these sides are champions". I nearly fell off the fucking couch.

He also said he expects citeh to win today but isn't that confident they'll win at either Utd or Burnley as he thinks that's when the CL loss & exertion will affect them more.

Its pretty close between 3-6th, so Spurs cant really just lose this game and dont think about it. Every point might matter even if they're in the semi finals of the CL.

I think Pocchettino will play a strong team. But as long as we see Moura and Son up top with Eriksen behind, then they could hurt City on the break.
An early goal will settle the City nerves and mentality that surely is a bit fucked at the minute.
It won't be that strong. Not cos he doesn't want to win, but cos he won't want to risk injury to a few key players with kane also being out.

Hope I'm wrong.

He's said he's going to rest a few players

Dier just back from injury will replace Sissoko. He'll put trippier in for rose coz he was both shit and fucked. He'll probs revert to a back three because Wanyama is fucked. That's a decent side.

Neville in the build up just said "This isn't a normal title race, both these sides are champions". I nearly fell off the fucking couch.

He also said he expects citeh to win today but isn't that confident they'll win at either Utd or Burnley as he thinks that's when the CL loss & exertion will affect them more.

It's just our luck that we have the season we're having, probably go the entire campaign only losing one game, amass 90 plus points, and still don't win the fucking thing. Someone will probably win it with 75 points next season.

It's like when we only lost 2 games under Rafa and that shit United team with that Macheda bluffer still won it.

We're never winning the league. It's some sort of voodoo curse, or karmic punishment for being so good in the 70s and 80s.

He's said he's going to rest a few players

Saw that, but I dont think he can rotate all that much given the injuries they have. Maybe 2-3 players.
The predicted line up is: Lloris, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Verthongen, Walker Peters, Alli, Wanyama, Davies, Eriksen, Son, Moura.
If thats true, then its as strong as you could hope for. City will win 10-0 obviously, but at least it looks strongish.

Dier just back from injury will replace Sissoko. He'll put trippier in for rose coz he was both shit and fucked. He'll probs revert to a back three because Wanyama is fucked. That's a decent side.

Trippier left back?

I think he'll stick Davies there.

Saw that, but I dont think he can rotate all that much given the injuries they have. Maybe 2-3 players.
The predicted line up is: Lloris, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Verthongen, Walker Peters, Alli, Wanyama, Davies, Eriksen, Son, Moura.
If thats true, then its as strong as you could hope for. City will win 10-0 obviously, but at least it looks strongish.

As long as he doesn't play the likes of Winks and Skipp... even their fucking names sound like jolly, ineffectual gnomes.

Three at the back. Decent side, having four centre backs, with Foyth playing at full back, could be an issue, not sure of him & whether he's played full back before so no idea.

He's rested the fucking keeper??? Was he injured or something on Wednesday? Other than that, team looks as good as could have hoped for.

Fuck me - have City put out the plastic flags again? Certainly looks like it from the Sky pictures

Fuck me - have City put out the plastic flags again? Certainly looks like it from the Sky pictures
Yep. SSN said before "Here at the Etihad all the preparations are finished, flash are out on seats & cameras are set up & ready". Like it was normal for a side to have to give their fans flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom