• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games 20th to 24th of April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. SSN said before "Here at the Etihad all the preparations are finished, flash are out on seats & cameras are set up & ready". Like it was normal for a side to have to give their fans flags.
There must be an old school curmudgeonly streak of City fans who were with the club through their dark days, who arrive at their soulless stadium, see the plastic flag on their seats, and hear the fake crowd noise being pumped through the speakers, and sigh heavily.

There must be an old school curmudgeonly streak of City fans who were with the club through their dark days, who arrive at their soulless stadium, see the plastic flag on their seats, and hear the fake crowd noise being pumped through the speakers, and sigh heavily.

City fans used to be among the most likeable sets of visiting supporters. They used to employ dark humour, and when their team were shit they sang songs about how shit they were.

Gazzaniga, Foyth, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen (C), Davies, Dier, Eriksen, Dele, Lucas, Son.

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Zinchenko, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Foden, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero (C)

Fuck I’m up for this game.

Come on you Spurs!

How long til City score? 5 mins? 6?

Predictable that though, spurs are weaker at the back than usual. Spurs will still be able to trouble citeh at the other end though, as that Son chance proved.

Ah well, everyone expected a city win so it's no surprise , still hope for a draw

You know what, I've only seen citeh drop points twice this season.

Fuck this, I'm gonna go read a book in the garden & check the score later in case I'm a jinx.

Spurs really struggling to keep hold of the ball here , they have got son in behind and bearing down on goal on two occasions though , so all is not lost, yet anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom