• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games 20th to 24th of April

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've been warned by RedNinja for repetitive posts. Even casting aside the good I'm trying to do here, RedNinja... warning me...!?

Me not watching didn't help then. Fuck.

Silver lining though, they had to work for that by all accounts, that's four games in ten days they've had to work their arses off in, plus the CL defeat to deal with.

That could have an effect on them in the next couple of matches, you never know.

Silver lining though, they had to work for that by all accounts, that's four games in ten days they've had to work their arses off in, plus the CL defeat to deal with.

That could have an effect on them in the next couple of matches, you never know.

Nah.

They ran their socks off and there was a nervousness about them today. If only Spurs had finished their chances. They also needed the crowd to get them over the line.

The next 2 games are within a relatively short space of time. Away from home. No home comforts. Hopefully without KDB.

If they don't get an early goal in those games, things could get very interesting.

Until then, well, we just have to do our job tomorrow.

Spurs did more than what I expected of them in this tripple header to be frank.

Thank God for small mercies, that no oil cunt ever bought Everton and we are not facing the kind of game that United will have against City.

That's what I'm clinging to - in fairness, ratface said before the match tjhat he thought City would win, but it would catch up on them for the Utd & Bury games where he sees them dropping points.

I will be surprised if they do go on and beat united. They looked a bit fucked as i suspected they would. It is really there for the taking IF united want to beat them.

I will be surprised if they do go on and beat united. They looked a bit fucked as i suspected they would. It is really there for the taking IF united want to beat them.
Knowing skeleton face soljear or what ever he’s called will tell his reprobates to go easy on citeh.

Fuck sake. That was a huge win for City. We're relying on United to win the title now. I'm not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom