• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games 20th to 24th of April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boss goal. That's why they paid the cash for him.

Admittedly they probably thought they'd get it more than a couple of times a season like.

Any chance of this MU side getting anything from Citeh?
By the end of today's game hey'll probably give up any top 4 dream they might have had.

Right, they're singing that fucking "If you know your 'istory" song so this is going off now.

Gonna venture into the garden, have a few beers in the sun with some tunes, & put this in the tablet so I can glance at it occasionally. That's all this shite deserves.

This is a good result isn't it, so they absolutely have to get something out of City?

Irrelevant like, as City will win regardless. But still, might give them a kick up the arse.

I wanted Everton to give them a game and maybe win, but not to make them look like Amir Khan. I hope they at least fight back in the second half. City will fucking burst these.

I'm not watching, but I take it World Class Midfielder Pogba (tm) is the one shining light in a poor Man Utd team again?

Orrrrrr he's been oscillating between dog shit and invisible as per?

Matic is about 52. In any other circumstance I'd be laughing at how shit they are. We had to play them during their only decent month. Fucking fuck

United are a bag of shit. Solskjaer hiring looking real brilliant the past month or so.
I wrekon he will be sacked at the end of the season..

Massive U Turn..

Er sorry Oli... You do know the contract was for managing the Woman's Side??? You know for their WSL push ???

We are bringing in someone else here in the summer..

So much for Neville's teamtalk about playing full strength against Everton and sticking the reserves out midweek for the City game.

Yeah well done dickhead now your Bessie, Golum mk2 is going to have to go for it on Weds. Delighted is an understatement

Surely surely they will have to show some response at home.

Granted most of their fans want them to lose Weds but none want them bummed and on current showing it would be a cricket score.

If the weather wasn't so nice & I wasn't able to enjoy kid free with a beer in the garden, I'd be extremely pissed off right now.

As it is I'm just a little perturbed.

This just gets worse. These are gonna get fucking raped by citeh. Then it's over to you, Burnley.
Fuck me... i think we agree, i am just hoping that because they will be playing at home those cunts may just have a little bit of pride. Bunch of useless cunts.

3:0.
They are rally shit, aren't they.

On the positive - it brings some proportions to Barcelona's win

You know what, maybe we're thinking about this all wrong.

This Utd side are so much like previous Liverpool sides.

When the pressure is on & they got into positions to actually do something & make a statement they would falter. As soon as they then had a string of bad results & blew their chance at top 4 or whatever they had aimed at, they'd come up against Utd, Arsenal or Chelsea & suddenly put on a real performance against them, making you wonder how they could blow hot & cold like that.

That being the case, you could see a real reaction against citeh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom