• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Popcorn Time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle, before giving up his Portuguese citizenship and playing for Saudi for £10m a game

I think his best bet right now is Atletico Madrid. They've been struggling this season and Simeone likes signing borderline past it cunts

Maybe he does a Lukaku and rejoins Juve? Seems unlikely

It would be objectively hilarious if no bugger were prepared to take him and he ended up announcing his retirement in the summer.

I think his best bet right now is Atletico Madrid. They've been struggling this season and Simeone likes signing borderline past it cunts

Maybe he does a Lukaku and rejoins Juve? Seems unlikely

Aren’t they skint?

Best hope is some decent team picks him up for the rest of the season before he fucks off to the US for a few years.

I hope he signs for Chelsea. That would be insanely funny.

Yeah, I think that would be about best case scenario right now. City aren't going to touch him. Probably not Bayern either, although they have a Mane-shaped hole in their squad right now.

Seeing him come into an all-engines-blazing PSG and detonate their squad would be a close second, I guess.

So…. who do we want him to fuck up next?

He’ll want to play for a CL team.

Chelsea?? Real Madrid - surely PSG couldn’t - would Bayern even contemplate giving him a contract till the end of the season?
He'll bitch out of his CL thing and go to MLS....... If however, he goes to Chelsea .... That would be fucking hilarious!

As an aside - Ronaldo's goals during his second spell at Utd have cost them £1.2m each goal......

I can't see him getting a mega-contract anywhere.He still sells shirts and can score goals if the team play to him, but which of the big budget teams want to get their manager to accept they need to flex around a 37-yo gobshite?

None the big (and biggest) clubs around Europe will touch him... His too toxic, and those who would consider him can't afford him.

And am I wrong....Was he not the subject of a rape allegation in the states..? and if so would that not stop him from signing for a MLS franchise

See him heading to the Middle East for a couple of season on a massive contract then retiring

He'll bitch out of his CL thing and go to MLS....... If however, he goes to Chelsea .... That would be fucking hilarious!

As an aside - Ronaldo's goals during his second spell at Utd have cost them £1.2m each goal......
While his selfless assists have cost them £525M each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom