• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

USA Tour V Arsenal and United

localny

Well-Known
Lads living in the U.S. of A. Tickets went on sale today - got tickets for Pool v Arse in Philly on July 30. Not going myself, but then it's v Man U in South Carolina on Aug 3

I usually don't do these games, but the young fella has caught the bug. He's wearing his "66" every day.

Tickets here: v Arsenal | v Manchester United.

Nothing will ever beat WALKING from my place to see Liverpool play at the Yankee stadium. I'm spoiled forever.

(might still go to Philly to see Xabi's team in action)

Not a lot of allure in Idaho for these kinds of games… I went to a couple before we moved. West and they were always played at a canter, but who cares, we rarely get to see the players up close, so it was worth it.

Nothing will ever beat WALKING from my place to see Liverpool play at the Yankee stadium. I'm spoiled forever.

(might still go to Philly to see Xabi's team in action)

I dunno mate - Liverpool at the MCG and the week leading up to it was all kinds of nuts.

Still, I think, at 90,000 the biggest crowd Liverpool have played against and over 10 years later still gets talked about - and by people who don’t really follow football.

As always - what happens on the pitch was gash - but everything else was fucking fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom