• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL Playoffs thread.

6 out of 8 as well, went against Arizona both times, got all the others.

Picking a Ravens and Eagles Super Bowl, Eagles to win it all.

Yeah, on lunch, but we can get on the internet whenever, as long as our work is done of course.

[quote author=Karl Hungus link=topic=30001.msg778056#msg778056 date=1231943482]
[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=30001.msg778051#msg778051 date=1231943193]
Cunt.
[/quote]
Sorry, but they must not win number six, that honor is reserved for America's Team.
[/quote]

Cunt. ;D

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=30001.msg778131#msg778131 date=1231950469]
Not me. I think they're fucking vermin.
Theyre the Man u of nfl. Not even the most successful team but as arrogant as fuck.
I loathe them and hope they never win a game again and the players catch fucking leprosy.
[/quote]

Precisely.

What a 2nd half.... this is the craziest year for post season in my memory.

Why on earth didn't Eagles go for that two pointer to tie? 19 unanswered points, then out of nowhere Cardinals win it.

Ouch.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

We're fucking throwing this away.
Parker isnt making ANYTHING, stop giving him the fucking ball.

Wow, what a hit by Clarke.
Fucking smash fucking mouth.

Ive never seen a delay of game this long.
I am genuinely sorry about my gleeful post there, i didnt realise.
:(

It's like Cuba Gooding Jnr in Jerry Maguire.

He'll be break-dancing in the endzone in a minute.

WHOOP.
Were going to the big dance.
Motm-Polomalu.
5 tackles, 1 sack, 1 amazing 1yrd stop, 1 interception and runback.
Top man.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=30001.msg782172#msg782172 date=1232335009]
WHOOP.
Were going to the big dance.
Motm-Polomalu.
5 tackles, 1 sack, 1 amazing 1yrd stop, 1 interception and runback.
Top man.
[/quote]

Let's go Steelers!!!

They've found a fan in me. ;D

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=30001.msg782157#msg782157 date=1232333929]
[/quote]

That was filthy. Absolutely filthy.

Leading with the helmet will someday kill somebody. They don't do enough to hurt the cheap-shot artists who continue to do this.

Clarke has already been fined for such dirty, career threatening hits this season. Twice.

Not a pop at you Andy, I know you changed your stance when the injury became apparent.

It turns out I am happy about the Super Bowl match-up. Upset the Giants didn't make it but I have a spot in my heart for both the Steelers and the Cards but would be happier to see the Cards win it.

Darren Sproles is a free agent, going to be interesting to see who goes after him and how hard they do that.

Funniest moment in the AFC game for me, was when that buffoon Phil Simms said that Baltimore "had this game exactly where they wanted it", with about 2 minutes to go in the first half.

At that point in the game, they had not yet achieved a first down on offense, save one questionable pass interferance call that gifted them one. And they were losing 13-6, with Baltimore driving again (I think).

Yep, they were really in control of that one, Phil.

[quote author=Whaddapie link=topic=30001.msg782195#msg782195 date=1232338124]
[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=30001.msg782157#msg782157 date=1232333929]
[/quote]

That was filthy. Absolutely filthy.

Leading with the helmet will someday kill somebody. They don't do enough to hurt the cheap-shot artists who continue to do this.

Clarke has already been fined for such dirty, career threatening hits this season. Twice.

Not a pop at you Andy, I know you changed your stance when the injury became apparent.
[/quote]

For those who haven't seen the hit:

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e35c6a&campaign=ec0009

The NFL should hit him where it hurts, and suspend him for the Super Bowl ...

I dont think im being biased here, as both the commentators and the boys in the studio said it was a fair challenge.
They like me feel that he tried to turn to get his shoulder in and specifically not go helmet to helmet.
I think youre both being unfair to be honest.
I hope the lads ok but to cry foul is to me a step too far.

Back
Top Bottom