• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL Playoffs thread.

It makes the regular season mean less if the top teams aren't getting an advantage from the bye. Especially if it is a disadvantage. I am also very bitter but still it seems to be a trend and I don't think the trend is very good.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=30001.msg775562#msg775562 date=1231709446]
Eli picks a hell of a day to play like a cunt.
Laughable performance from almost every single Giant.

[/quote]

I hate the Giants, don't know why really... just always had that feeling about them.

Really odd year this for NFL.

Has anyone registered there interest for the Wembley game this year?

Bucs v Pats

Should be a cracker, I've just done it, as I didn't go to the last 2.

Thats as well as we've played this year.
Ben and Fast willie were epic. Thats the best either has played in a long long time.

Ravens will feel they owe us one after a dubious call at theirs in the regular season, but im feeling pretty good going into the game.

Happy to be there, hoping for the best.

Brandon Jacobs is out of contract.
What a pickup he'd be.
Cant help but think how made he is for our running game.
Jacobs and Parker now wouldnt that be a sight.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=30001.msg775562#msg775562 date=1231709446]
Eli picks a hell of a day to play like a cunt.
Laughable performance from almost every single Giant.

[/quote]

Yup, he was terrible. His attempt at making the fourth and inches when he tried to weasel his puny fucking body through was laughable. Fucking dive you cunt.

He had a shite game, McNabb had a good one. That was the difference.

Not sure it's been mentioned, but what about Ray Lewis' hit on Hill that took his helmet off! WOW.

I'm surprised it didn't carry the cunt's head off.

Ha.
Im a Steelers fan, smashmouth is all we've got.

Who do you boys fancy in the conference championships?

Im not going against the Cardinals again.
Im going to say Ravens v Cards.

Would love to see Cardinals in the Super Bowl, they deserve it after years of misery, but I think Philly is too strong.

Eagles and Ravens for me.

Big Ben won't get it done in the AFC championship in a very low scoring game, and Westbrook will maul Arizona and help the Eagles control the clock and keep Arizona's high powered offense off the field.

I don't really mind who wins the superbowl now to be honest...

*COME ON RAVENS*... purely for the sweepstake ;)

I get the whole "Arizona's a different team at home" mularcky, but I just think that the Eagles defense is in such a zone at the moment, that their mojo is about to run out... Granted, Fitzgerald is unstoppable, but if Warner spends much of the day running for his life, LF won't see too much of the ball. Plus, Westbrook cannot have two quiet games in a row, can he?

Wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong, but this year's Eagles have the look of last year's Giants. They had to win three on the road to get to the Superbowl too...

The other game is fascinating... I think it's the no.1 defense Vs the no.2 defense, isn't it? Weather won't play a part here, as they're both used to the sh!te that hits them this time each year, so that advantage is not with the home team.
I think that the Steelers are a better offense, and that should be the difference in a tight game. Also, Flaco can't continue to play the flawless (though simple) game he's produced so far this playoffs forever, I don't think.
Now, the Raven should have won in the regular season (terrible call), so they're not the slightest bit worried about this game, but I feel that they're starting to tire just a little, and with Willie Parker fighting fit, this one might just be a bridge too far.
However there is one stat in their favour, that almost always proves true... When teams play twice in the regular season, and then meet again in the playoffs, if one of them sweeps in the regular season, they always lose the playoff game (See last year's Cowboys Vs Giants), so that says that the Raven are going...

I'm VERY torn on this one, but I think the Steelers are just a little too strong, even for that defense.

An all Pennsylvania Super Bowl for me chaps.

Now watch both my picks get slaughtered! :)

I'm with you re the Eagles, Dezza, but I think the Ravens will get through the other game. An all-birdlife Superbowl for me.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=30001.msg778051#msg778051 date=1231943193]
Cunt.
[/quote]
Sorry, but they must not win number six, that honor is reserved for America's Team.

Awww fuck, another fucking Cowboy!
Thats all we need.
Dammit.

[quote author=Karl Hungus link=topic=30001.msg778056#msg778056 date=1231943482]
[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=30001.msg778051#msg778051 date=1231943193]
Cunt.
[/quote]
Sorry, but they must not win number six, that honor is reserved for America's Team.
[/quote]

I like you already Karl -

Ah Jealousy, I think everybody secretly loves the cowboys, they just don't want to admit it.

Not me. I think they're fucking vermin.
Theyre the Man u of nfl. Not even the most successful team but as arrogant as fuck.
I loathe them and hope they never win a game again and the players catch fucking leprosy.

Damn, that is a little dark, what did they ever do to you?

But I do agree, they are the United of the NFL, or at least act like it, but you can't help who you love all you can do is defend them.

That being said I would have loved to see Dallas and Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl, would have been fun, oh well maybe nexy year.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=30001.msg778131#msg778131 date=1231950469]
Not me. I think they're fucking vermin.
Theyre the Man u of nfl. Not even the most successful team but as arrogant as fuck.
I loathe them and hope they never win a game again and the players catch fucking leprosy.
[/quote]

Word.

[quote author=LeTallecWiz link=topic=30001.msg778068#msg778068 date=1231944946]
Cunt.
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't.

[quote author=Whaddapie link=topic=30001.msg778257#msg778257 date=1231957459]
[quote author=LeTallecWiz link=topic=30001.msg778068#msg778068 date=1231944946]
Cunt.
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't.
[/quote]

Whaddapie, check your messages, you might change your mind, u prick.

I got the message, kiddo - I was f#$!in' with you...

Welcome. ALWAYS agree with me, ok?!

Is Karl Hungus the Natur Boy's real name?

No, its from the Big Lebowski, and it is very hard to agree with someone who is usually wrong.

Back
Top Bottom