• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester United v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible performance, absolutely terrible.
Milner - shockingly poor. Terrible deliveries.
Robbo - nothing bar one key defensive play.
Our front 3 were so poor.
Mane couldn't pass.
Salah couldn't control the ball.
Bobby couldn't stay healthy.
This was as poor a performance I can remember this season.
Fucking gutted.
The Mancs should actually feel gutted they didn't win.

Disappointing performance.

But at least they didn't deal a psychological blow to our title hopes.

Mind you, if Firmino is fucked, our season is over.

Salah and Mane needed to step up and both were shite. Milner and Roberton's deliveries were crap too.

Lucky they got so many injuries, otherwise we'd have been beat.

Klopp definitely bears a lot of that on his shoulders, he tried to play it safe with almost every decision until he threw Shaq on for Hendo.

Not playing TAA & playing Milner was the first of many decisions he got wrong today.

That said, no one played well enough to get credit except Allison IMO.

Yeah, this was on Klopp. I have a feeling he came in with the idea that a draw would be an acceptable result.

Loads of energy, loads of running, loads of everything except playing football.

We were brainless today and it's another opportunity missed considering United's injuries.

Fuck me the only one with any urgency to try and win the game was Hendo and he got hooked.

Every other player was playing at a friendly pace.

Disgusting.

Mind you considering our sub options and the fact by and large we haven’t been great going forward this season it’s incredible we are top.

Would’ve liked Keita instead of Origi and would never take Salah off.

What a shit performance.

We got exactly what we deserved - nothing.

We’re winning nothing with a midfield of Fabinho, Henderson & Wijnaldum - about as creative as a wet fart.

Milner’s distribution was consistently awful.

Zero urgency - 1 minute to go and you’d think we’re 6 nil up they way those fannies were passing it about between centre backs.

We’re run out of steam and ideas.

Utter bollocks.

Loads of energy, loads of running, loads of everything except playing football.

We were brainless today and it's another opportunity missed considering United's injuries.

What game were you watching? We had fuck all energy when we had the ball. Zero intensity. It was shite

What a shit performance.

We got exactly what we deserved - nothing.

We’re winning nothing with a midfield of Fabinho, Henderson & Wijnaldum - about as creative as a wet fart.

Milner’s distribution was consistently awful.

Zero urgency - 1 minute to go and you’d think we’re 6 nil up they way those fannies were passing it about between centre backs.

We’re run out of steam and ideas.

Utter bollocks.

We got a point

When Bobby went off we had nothing.

Klopp should have brought on Keita, who at least had the balls to run at a few players.

The rest of them were gutless and always take the safe route. Even our side passes were usually played behind the running player instead of into his stride.

Fucking shite.

11 games to go and I’ve no confidence we can do what is needed to beat teams.

I think that performance was more disappointing than if we had gone for it, De gea had a worldie and they caught us on the counter.

We have been very average since TAA has been out. Hope it's a simple as him coming back to get Salah firing again, because he looks hopeless right now

The last ball was not our friend . Well you don't wait for it to be friends with you , you curve it so it opens up a goal chance to score.
That's why city are favourites to win it again. No one curves those last balls for us.

I was watching the game where staying calm was considered to be important. Dunno what you were watching

Staying calm is fine. You can do that and have urgency. Only Henderson showed any and was hooked. Our energy to go and win the game was non existent

We should have lost and we can count our lucky fucking stars we didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom