• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester United v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp seems pissed off which is the right response and what i wanted to see from him...

Im not pissed off at all..

The pre-match talk was of us going out, and "Making a statement."
Not sure what statement we've made with that?

Since Gomez and TAA got injured, our form has gone to fucking shit. How we're still top god only knows, but I fully expect city to reel us in and fuck us off over the next few weeks unfortunately. Don't know who to blame for today, they just didn't fancy it, and Virgil seems to be defending on his jack with those 2 out of the unit.

Did Klopp give Henderson a bollocking when he stormed past him? It seemed like he didn't acknowledge Klopp when he was subbed, and then was called back to. Shake his hand.

When Bobby went off we had nothing.

Klopp should have brought on Keita, who at least had the balls to run at a few players.

The rest of them were gutless and always take the safe route. Even our side passes were usually played behind the running player instead of into his stride.

Fucking shite.
I was just going to say the same. No urgency, no commitment, no passion and no drive. Just pass it around midfield for fucking ages. When we had the ball no-one was driving at their defence. This has to be on Klopp with his 'keep calm', they were altogether far too calm when what we needed was passion and to run at the cunts.

The midfield was beyond shite. Hendo, & Gini especially since he was the most advanced and supposedly attacking of our midfielders. Fabs had a decent game. At least Milner gave it a go from RB but he didn't have the legs or guile to get past Shaw, who played well.

Mane & Salah were awful.

We needed TAA on the right and Keita in the centre to at least disrupt their formation, it was all so easy for their inexperienced players. We showed no will to go out and win this game. I'm putting this on Klopp because he seems to be withdrawing into this shell as far as team selections are concerned now, he had a great chance to lay down a marker today and bottled the selection.

The pre-match talk was of us going out, and "Making a statement."
Not sure what statement we've made with that?

On how to put worldwide audiences asleep. Debatably the biggest so called Derby on the planet produces a shitfest.

Did Klopp give Henderson a bollocking when he stormed past him? It seemed like he didn't acknowledge Klopp when he was subbed, and then was called back to. Shake his hand.
It was too quick to tell, but it looked like klopp made him shake his hand & the Hendo tried to have a word, & Klopp dismissed him, pretty sure the last word klopp said was "later".

Part of me feels like the wheels have come off for us but it’s quite unbelievable that we are top while playing so bad. If we the pace with city over the next 2 games, we will be in a good position for the run in.

A point at OT is fine, but 90 minutes of unthreatening shite is not. Need to turn it on against Watford.

Mo, Mane and Studge were the most disappointing for me today. They seemed to either miscontrol the ball or misplace the pass soon after. Next is followed by Milner and Robertson with their passing/crossing in the final third. Even Wini had a wild shot that went over after doing well to get into that position. And he never a shoots generally.

Well, either our season is going to get very difficult & we could blow the best chance at the league in decades, or Keita gets thrown in & we see whether he can finally get that final ball to 'click' & help fill the void left by Firmino with some direct football.

Well, either our season is going to get very difficult & we could blow the best chance at the league in decades, or Keita gets thrown in & we see whether he can finally get that final ball to 'click' & help fill the void left by Firmino with some direct football.

Firmino has scored one goal and got one assist in his last 8 games

Firmino has scored one goal and got one assist in his last 8 games

Which also coincides with our worst form of the season. Now it's obviously not conclusive, but it's hard not to think that there's a correlation.

We do need to play some more direct football, regardless, & hopefully, Keita & Shaq playing more often will bring that to the side.

Which also coincides with our worst form of the season. Now it's obviously not conclusive, but it's hard not to think that there's a correlation.

We do need to play some more direct football, regardless, & hopefully, Keita & Shaq playing more often will bring that to the side.

trying to make Brendan understand Firmino is like trying to make anti-vaxxers understand they're insane.

I'd start Shaqiri in place of Firmino for the remainder of the season. No point pretending Sturridge of Origi can be relied upon and Salah up top doesn't work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom