• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester United v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is, his good form is unreliable.

He's had a tough season - and I think it's coincided with the other two being off (for their level) for large parts of the reason ("when we click").
Thankfully, Klopp got the back 5 'fixed'.

Well, either our season is going to get very difficult & we could blow the best chance at the league in decades, or Keita gets thrown in & we see whether he can finally get that final ball to 'click' & help fill the void left by Firmino with some direct football.
When will Ox be ready

When he's on form, our team is among the best in Europe.
So he's key to our team's success, or lack there of.

Hes been mostly average this season though, I mean when he plays well he gives us an extra attcaking gear but there just havent been enough of those games this season. Klopps refusal to drop him when out of form has been raised a number a times, our over reliance on Firmino was one of the biggest question marks over this title challenge. Why we didnt make any attempt to strengthen in that area is absolutely baffling

Vaccine deniers I lump in with Trumptards, flat earthers, and climate change deniers...

This internet thing is truly impressive but fucking hell it has allowed far too many idiots far too much volume.

We are not on form.

We are top of the league and have played our most difficult remaining away league fixture.

We didn't lose.

Go again.

You could IM me, or we could have an area for controversial stuff ? Oh, we do.

But yes, assuming you are serious, there is. DuckDuckGo some of the following -

William Thompson
CDC
US Congressman Bill Posey
Coleen Boyle
Frank DeStefano
DuckDuckGo Danish Vaccination Study.

Do people genuinely, seriously believe the whole vaccinations are bad thing? I thought that was all a joke?

Oh it’s a real thing. I read an article the other day that mothers are even refusing the vitamin K jab for new borns. They’re scared about what’s in it. No concern that it helps blood clotting when the babies own system cannot do it.

Do people genuinely, seriously believe the whole vaccinations are bad thing? I thought that was all a joke?
Appaz causes autism, from that one study where the fella admitted he blagged the results

The fact that we managed to eliminate many diseases through vaccination is just full on coincidence

Oh it’s a real thing. I read an article the other day that mothers are even refusing the vitamin K jab for new borns. They’re scared about what’s in it. No concern that it helps blood clotting when the babies own system cannot do it.
Darwinism at its finest

Appaz causes autism, from that one study where the fella admitted he blagged the results

The fact that we managed to eliminate many diseases through vaccination is just full on coincidence

What percentage of kids get autism out of the millions that get vaccinated each year? This is mental, it’s almost as mental as those dickheads who believe the Earth is round.

What percentage of kids get autism out of the millions that get vaccinated each year? This is mental, it’s almost as mental as those dickheads who believe the Earth is round.

Whilst watching sky tv without any understanding how it works!

Reactions: Ijg
A statistically insignificant number

Reactions: Ijg
I think when you talk about "perpetuated myths" that people who think the Earth is round is rather less egregious than those who think it's fucking flat.

Haha OK give you that. But it's also true most people don't realise the earth isn't perfectly round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom