• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Man Utd (a) FA Cup - Sunday 15:30

Are we?

We look bereft of creativity

Dare i say we have an elliott shaped hole on our right side?
Yep, you can fit a bus between their midfield and defence, they aren't defending with two banks of four like in December, and as we are really good at scoring, it's only a matter of time before we take advantage of that, string together a move and score. Issue is we aren't dealing with the fact they're attacking with six players, and sloppy play in our midfield keeps turning the ball back over to them in dangerous positions, we need to tighten up our ball retention.

Yep, you can fit a bus between their midfield and defence, they aren't defending with two banks of four like in December, and as we are really good at scoring, it's only a matter of time before we take advantage of that, string together a move and score. Issue is we aren't dealing with the fact they're attacking with six players, and sloppy play in our midfield keeps turning the ball back over to them in dangerous positions, we need to tighten up our ball retention.
He's leaning offside I think, but my point exactly, they are playing naive.

Back
Top Bottom