• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Sheffield United (H) - Thursday 19:30

Missed most of the first half, watching the highlights now - looks like they have quite some chances and Kelleher is bossing things again

That was disappointing. They, weirdly, had some decent chances despite barely touching the ball and we look devoid of ideas up front.

Hopefully a better second half is on the way.

We need to get behind them, set up shots on the edge (to draw them out) and play with some urgency. This is another game they seem to think we just needed to turn up to win. A Klopp rocket needed.

A fluke goal, that's all? Against the bottom team in the PL?
The bigger issue is that we once again started asleep, and that they had big chances. If we control games entirely, the lack of any real attacking form or great interplay is something kindof normal. Most teams don't sustain that through a season and we keep having different teams out.

The two things together will cost us a title if we keep spinning the wheel.

The bigger issue is that we once again started asleep, and that they had big chances. If we control games entirely, the lack of any real attacking form or great interplay is something kindof normal. Most teams don't sustain that through a season and we keep having different teams out.

The two things together will cost us a title if we keep spinning the wheel.

I think we miss Endo, not because he would add to our attack but because we could use Macca further forward.

A lot of short passes around the edge of the box that are leading to very little.

83% possession and yet Sheffield have probably had the better chances.

Need Robertson on, and to quicken up passing, and shoot more. Diaz looking bright again. Mac, Dom and Bradley also been sound too.

We've done a lot of the basics right, but we get the final third and just look confused.

We've looked "busy", while doing very little. I can't put my finger on why. Is it solely because Macca isn't in the final third more frequently?

Worth moving szob to the left and putting Elliott on for gravy?

Great pressing from Diaz, but indecision again meant it lead to nothing

Back
Top Bottom