• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ludicrous Rumours P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
French journo on TalkSh!te has just said we've made contact with Mbappe's parents. IF that's true, it would suggest we're serious about going after him.
This fits the conspiracy theory that FSG want us to get a transfer ban.

When it transpires we offered mamman et papa a villa next door to Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini if they tell Kylian he wont get la glace after his cuisses de grenouilles if he doesn't sign for us, we are deep in la merde

Leicester with a bid of 16,5 mill for Maguire.

Douglas Costa on his way to Juventus.

The kid we're signing from Sunderland is the regarded as the quickest footballer in Sweden.

Is he regarded as that or is he that?
Heh, the reporter just asked the U21 manager the same question. He said that there could be someone quicker than him in the lower divisions but as far as he knows he's the quickest.

Yeah, 'Speedy' Gonzalez was apparently the fastest guy on the planet, woulda creamed Usain Bolt.
As we've seen in many cases like Babel, Gonzalez, Markovic etc. Pace is useless if not used correctly.
Mané has impressed me a whole lot in the regard.

Liverpool and Valencia are interested in Santos left-back, Gold Medalist Jose Carlos Neto known as Zeca. Santos want around €13M. [AS]

Porto left-back Rafa Soares says that he is “naturally flattered” to have been linked with Liverpool. We were not aware he had been.
Soares spent this past season on loan at Rio Ave, where he played 90 minutes in every Portuguese league game except the two against parent club Porto.
The 22-year-old impressed as the club finished seventh, and he appears to believe that Liverpool are interested in him.
We haven’t actually seen any transfer rumours linking the left-back with a move to Anfield, but the boy “shivers” when he hears You’ll Never Walk Alone. Oh my.
“I know I’ve been followed by English clubs especially after our campaign,” Soares told Omnisport. “Liverpool are a great club and to be linked is an enormous honour for me.
“I followed Liverpool from young age and I shiver every time I listen to You’ll Never Walk Alone, it’s unique! Liverpool are famous and popular in Portugal where people value the history of a club.
“I’m naturally flattered, but I’m a Porto player and focused on succeeding here.
“My main goal is to establish myself and get first-team football. I feel ready and confident that after my last season I will be given a chance.
“I keep my feet on the ground and focus on climbing my way up one step at a time. Fans support and trust me to become a symbol of the club, as I have been here for over 10 years and feel Porto in my bones.” [football365]

Anybody heard of him?

De Vrij close to signing a new contract with Lazio. Our reported interest has gotten him a decent wage increase it seems. Strange that...

[article]Gianluigi Donnarumma will not renew his contract, announced Milan after a crunch meeting with agent Mino Raiola, so Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain step forward.

The 18-year-old came up through their youth academy and was launched into the first team at the age of 16.

“I preferred rather than to release a statement, considering the focus on the so-called Donnarumma case, that I would update you immediately on the meeting I just had a few minutes ago with Mino Raiola,” said CEO Marco Fassone in a hastily-arranged Press conference.

“Raiola informed us that Donnarumma has made a definitive decision not to renew the contract with Milan. It is a definitive decision, made by the player.

“I want to remind you all that 10 days ago (director Massimiliano) Mirabelli made a very important proposal to the player, one even stronger than the reports that appeared in the various papers.

“The player evaluated it and made some evaluations that were not just economic, but also technical and professional, and he told us that he does not wish to renew the contract, so his time with Milan will therefore conclude by June 30, 2018.

“We were taken by surprise, as we had confidently hoped Donnarumma would be the goalkeeper taking Milan into the future that we could build the team around.

“We trust that we can do our best. Naturally, the decision leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, but now we have to go forward and Milan go forward.”

The contract extension on offer was reported to be worth €4.5m per year plus bonuses, but Raiola wanted to introduce a release clause for as little as €10m if Milan failed to qualify for the Champions League.

There are now already reports that Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid are offering €6m salaries.[/article]

Talent aside, to be given a chance at such a young age, it is sad to see what money/agent can do. He's only 18!

Italian media reporting Donnarumma has turned down a new contract and wants to leave Milan.

Valued at 50m etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom