• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ludicrous Rumours P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton spending 30 million on a keeper. It's one of the sure signs of the apocalypse.
apocalypse.jpg

But what if he was Danish?
Oh, then I certainly wouldn't recommend him, because he'd still not be an upgrade on what we have already got and I am very vary about not promoting Danes that would not 'DEFINITELY' improve us (especially at £25M).

If you really have to go there though, Lasse Schöne of Daneland, has been their best central midfielder this Season and probably the one that would suit us better (Pirlo-light type of player), but he's not one for us either despite his beetroot coloured passport. Not a real improvement, getting old and I don't think he'd have the legs for Klopp's style either way. Klaassen might have the legs but not the acquired talent (in my opinion).

PS By now Doc, you should at least acknowledge that I am not pushing Danes just because they are Danes but only the ones that are so awesome (in my opinion) that they'd improve us. That's about a handful right now - which is a lot really, but trust me you, the current crop of young Danish footballers are equivalent to Belgium's golden generation a while back.

PS By now Doc, you should at least acknowledge that I am not pushing Danes just because they are Danes but only the ones that are so awesome (in my opinion) that they'd improve us. That's about a handful right now - which is a lot really, but trust me you, the current crop of young Danish footballers are equivalent to Belgium's golden generation a while back.

I trust you man.

I don't get it, Modo.
It's just a stupid argument.
Saying Lindelof has done nothing while Will Keane has one season in the premier league.
He just forgot that Lindelof has won the Portuguese league twice. Plays for the national team. Won the u21 euros. Was picked as best defender, I think.

It's just a stupid argument.
Saying Lindelof has done nothing while Will Keane has one season in the premier league.
He just forgot that Lindelof has won the Portuguese league twice. Plays for the national team. Won the u21 euros. Was picked as best defender, I think.
Will Keane? Are you sure?

Some Dutch journo, a Jan Joost van Gangelen, claims that Bosz (the former Ajax manager) will take Kasper Dolberg with him to Dortmund in a €40M deal.

Aubamayang on his way then?

Strap yourself in people.

Hull have received bids for Robertson and Maguire. They are expected to leave soon.

Some Dutch journo, a Jan Joost van Gangelen, claims that Bosz (the former Ajax manager) will take Kasper Dolberg with him to Dortmund in a €40M deal.

Aubamayang on his way then?

Isnt Aubameyang all but ready for PSG?

Didn't know about PSG.. ah well.

Next on the list?

Lacazette? Seems he's on his way to Arsenal who wants both him and M'bappe in their attack next season.

French journo on TalkSh!te has just said we've made contact with Mbappe's parents. IF that's true, it would suggest we're serious about going after him.

Not if we have gotten permission from Monaco. Which I'm pretty certain we'll have been careful to get first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom