• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ludicrous Rumours P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virgil van Dijk at £50m? I'd want £35m for Sakho coming the other way first. Both figures are straight out of la la land. I'd want the medical team looking at Keita for a couple of weeks before splashing out on him.

50 million on vD is a big big risk. Is it really worth it?

Its a gamble and a risk. The fee is veeery inflated to say the least.

We'd be getting a top Quality cb though, and we could have that cb pairing for 5-7 years.
We're also probably getting close to 25-30 mill for Sakho. That would "ease" the pain over the fee somewhat.

We could have purchased their club by now. We surely should have signed their bloody scout.

A lot of folk have alluded to grabbing their scout. And I can see why. But then, we and they are in very different positions in that we are scouting for different calibres of players. We generally will go in for quality semi established or established players, as we are at a higher end of the league and need quality and fast, whereas they can afford to take regular punts on future or possible stars as they don't really compete for much. If they make the odd mistake, it's hardly a relegation qualifying offence, and it's not gonna cost them the league.
Disclaimer - at a festival, and pissed.

Real Madrid have signed a kid from the Brazilian League with one league appearance to his name for £40m.

Prices getting crazy.

United's wishlist;

Griezmann
Michael Keane (should be close)
Eric Dier
Bakayoko (Monaco)
Lukaku

£170M

Thoughts?

*I've now edited my colossal currency fuck-up*

Last edited:
How do you know this?
I dont.

Just a widely reported wishlist in various medias today.

Bakayoko 2nd choice to Dier and Lukaku an option if Zlatan doesnt recover.

Guess that's how they come up with the combined fee. One of either Dier/Bakayoko and Lukaku an unknown? I dunno..

I dont see them signing Griezmann and Lukaku.

Griezman yes with Rashford and Martial as back up.

I dont see them signing Griezmann and Lukaku.

Griezman yes with Rashford and Martial as back up.
Lukaku just seem like a tailor made Mourinho targetman doesnt he?

A big, strong lad with power, pace, agility and cool finishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom