• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ludicrous Rumours P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure we tapped up Downing, Adam, Carroll and a host of other spuds.

Why did their clubs not complain and ruin the transfer?
Because they couldn't wait to get hold of the stupid money we were paying them ! It seems Saints really do want to keep hold of VVD.

I'd guess Salah or possibly Chamberlain given his ongoing contract situation and lack of other links to Premier League players. Either way, it's concerning yet another club know we are tapping up. That's nothing to do with a press leak but hints a the manner at which we go about it in general. We sure as hell need to be a lot smarter and distant from these initial negotiations.

We will also know lots of other clubs are up to it. You surely don't believe Chelski, Man City and Utd don't tap up just about every player they sign? The whole story is grossly hypocritical. The reason other clubs don't react to it publicly is precisely because they know THEY'VE done it, too. Southampton are the only club shameless enough to do that.

IMG_3856.JPG
Schickening.

We will also know lots of other clubs are up to it. You surely don't believe Chelski, Man City and Utd don't tap up just about every player they sign? The whole story is grossly hypocritical. The reason other clubs don't react to it publicly is precisely because they know THEY'VE done it, too. Southampton are the only club shameless enough to do that.
And the irony is they were being accused (not by Celtic) of doing it when they bought VVD from Celtic.

Costa said he had a text from Conte to find a new club. That's crazy. For all the headaches he gives you, he's a quality striker and perfect for the Premier League.

I am interpreting the lack of interesting reports & rumours about Liverpool signings as a sign that the club are sulking over the Van Dijk events and have given up on recruitment this summer

New head honcho arrives, calls a meeting and tells everyone that somebody has made them all look like a bunch of muppets. He tells them that anyone caught speaking to the press will be sacked and any deal in the pipeline has to be run by him, as soon as he returns from The Bahamas. I saw all this in the Digestive biscuit sludge at the bottom of my coffee cup.

Gnabry joins Bayern, effectively sealing the exit of Costa to Liverpool*

*Or x number of other teams who want him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom