• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ludicrous Rumours P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, mbappe to lfc?
This kid is gonna cost mega bucks and will get a huge salary wherever he goes. It won't be to us.

Jurgen Klopp has made contact with Kylian Mbappe's agents as Liverpool have thrown their name into the ring. (Dominic King)

Liverpool have chartered Mbappe's progress for the past year & Klopp has now held preliminary talks with his representatives. (Dominic King)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...urgen-Klopp-makes-contact-Mbappe-s-agent.html

It's very reassuring that we've "charted Mbappe's progress for the past year". Shows genuine interest in the player and another example of our extensive and astute scouting network.

Indeed. It's not like we're buying him to keep him in the reserves for evermore. Just until he wins the Ballon D'Or.

Last edited:
Don't think 5 mill is a big deal in today's market.

Sadly, I would say you are right. I mean, £5m is bang in the middle of the rumoured tribunal fee for Solanke (pre-World cup exploits) and the fee paid for Ings - neither of those were/are earmarked for first 11.

Heck, even £10m won't get you that much this window, yet that was an Eriksen a few summers ago or even nearly a Van Dijk a few windows ago.

Sadly, I would say you are right. I mean, £5m is bang in the middle of the rumoured tribunal fee for Solanke (pre-World cup exploits) and the fee paid for Ings - neither of those were/are earmarked for first 11.

Heck, even £10m won't get you that much this window, yet that was an Eriksen a few summers ago or even nearly a Van Dijk a few windows ago.
Have a look at what Chelsea are paying for their reserves.

I'm not sure what you mean, but he played several games for the reserves.
34-9.jpg

Are we allowed to buy youngsters, or is Sunderland the only team in red/white stripes we haven' t been tapping players from yet?

Everton close to signing Jordan Pickford for 30 mill £.

And Davy Klaassen for 25 mill £.

Everton close to signing Jordan Pickford for 30 mill £.

And Davy Klaassen for 25 mill £.

Will be interesting to see if
a) Sunderland can get back up straight away
b) Pickford can take the next step up
c) Klaassen's arrival = Barkley's departure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom