• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool - Villareal pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw their bus on St Michaels Road. Was shit compared to the Dortmund one. It's given me heart.

Do the players fly in and they get their dude to drive over then? Seems nuts.

Emre Can will return to the Liverpool squad for Thursday’s Europa League semi-final, second-leg clash with Villarreal at Anfield, Jürgen Klopp today confirmed.

The German midfielder has resumed training at Melwood after an ankle injury sustained against Borussia Dortmund on April 14 kept him out of the Reds’ last five matches.
Asked for an update on the fitness of his squad at his pre-match press conference, Klopp told reporters: “Emre Can is ready to return to the squad for sure, but the rest we have to see.
“Hendo is in a good way – a good way for England, I am not too sure how good a way it is for Liverpool in this case because he has not been on the pitch yet.
“We have to see day by day how the improvement is, but he is in a good way.
“Only Emre will return to the squad, the rest are still out.”

If he trained yesterday and today surely he'll start, I highly doubt he's lost that much fitness or sharpness from being out for two / three weeks.

thIngs got even better.

ChoSDeOW0AEkHk9.jpg

Just saw their bus on St Michaels Road. Was shit compared to the Dortmund one. It's given me heart.

Do the players fly in and they get their dude to drive over then? Seems nuts.
Dodgy bus means they will be feeling every pothole on the ride over.

Will certainly unsettle them.

Even more confident we go through now.

Tonight's game feels like make or break for Sturridge. Win and we make the final, he's a hero. If he sulks and we lose, I can't see him here next season

The crowd is going to be so important tonight, but there doesn't seem to be anywhere close to the level of excitement there was before the Dortmund game, I hope I'm wrong and the crowd blows Villarreal away tonight, we badly need them too.

Clyne making his 50th appearance for Liverpool tonight...in his first season.

That's bonkers fellas. What a workhorse we've got playing for the mighty reds.

He's a good one.

Nah not Aldo. Mate of a mate who knows someone at Melwood (sounds far fetched i know) and has got the starting line up spot on loads before.
Nah, getting the starting line-up right is perfectly believable. Just don't trust him when you hear who we are buying.

Or just start a Twitter account and claim to know your stuff.

Allen always gasses out about an hour into a match when he starts, hopefully Jurgen tells him to not conserve anything and give us 60 minutes of non-stop work and tell him he will be subbed off at 60. Hopefully Emre.

That's the team he needs to play.

If I was a betting guy I'd be placing a few quid on Benteke to score off the bench. If they're going to sit off with 2 lines in front of us, I can see Klopp bringing him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom