• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is Elliott the secret weapon about to explode ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s quality. And has soooooo much time to really develop under the best manager on the planet. He was a starter last season until his untimely injury. He’s gonna be boss.

Impressed with his decision making. Whether it's a simple pass, cross, dribble, run or shot. He knows what he wants to do and isn't afraid. His decisiveness is what puts him ahead of Jones (for now) .

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking - decision-making might just be his best attribute. He plays the game at high tempo, moves the ball quickly and efficiently and isn’t afraid to take risks. Our combination play is better with him in the side.

I’m beginning to wonder if Klopp sees him as a young Gotze.

I think Carvalho is more like Gotze – someone who looks like a creator/playmaker, but is actually a natural goal-scorer. Elliott is more of a creative #8 type for me, a bit like Lallana, but hopefully better.

I think Carvalho is more like Gotze – someone who looks like a creator/playmaker, but is actually a natural goal-scorer. Elliott is more of a creative #8 type for me, a bit like Lallana, but hopefully better.
Iniesta?

Don't know what you perverts are on about. Anyway, here's Harvey vs Palace – somewhat less impressive than the first pre-season game, but still decent moments (watch without sound – thank me later):

Last edited:
Brilliant from Harvey there. I'm more confident than ever after reading that that he'll make it big with us, because that's the action of a young man at ease with himself.

[article]The Liverpool number two has waxed lyrical over Elliot's talent in his new book, 'Intensity: Inside Liverpool FC', and made a particularly bold comparison when analysing the teenager's talent.

He wrote: "There is no such thing as like for like in football, but Harvey Elliott has some of the ingredients of Andres Iniesta and thinks like a creative midfielder."[/article]

[article]The Liverpool number two has waxed lyrical over Elliot's talent in his new book, 'Intensity: Inside Liverpool FC', and made a particularly bold comparison when analysing the teenager's talent.

He wrote: "There is no such thing as like for like in football, but Harvey Elliott has some of the ingredients of Andres Iniesta and thinks like a creative midfielder."[/article]

If we managed to find the English iniesta, who actively supported us, I'll be overwhelmingly happy.

The lads talent is undeniable

I think some of you have forgotten much about Iniesta.

I was just watching his vids on YT the other day and thought what an incredible genius. The lad’s one of the best of all time.

Harvs nowhere near him atm I’m afraid.

Iniesta was absolutely the dog's doodahs. Harvey's an excellent young player and will get better still but I'm sure those who saw Iniesta play are just joshing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom