• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v City (KO 01:05)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of them do.
upload_2018-7-27_9-44-14.gif

He’ll be another Ravel Morrison then, all the talent in the world but a shite attitude.

Morrison's issue isn't/ wasn't just his attitude, he was also surrounded by skanks, criminals and the worst sort of scum. So there's environment to consider. And finally, to top it all off, he was also educationally subnormal.

As in, genuinely, fucking-thick-as-pigshit stupid.

Klopp on Mourinho: “One of my biggest goals in life is to make Jose smile – it doesn’t happen very often”. He's great. Poor old Maureen's box of tricks has gradually shrunk to the point where it's basically just him looking miserable while telling reporters to bother someone else.

First half was pretty dreadful, but second half was entertaining. My daughter’s first game as well.
For those of you who went, was it actually almost/all Liverpool fans?

On telly we saw no Utd fans at all, which is a bit fucking mad like.

Salah has become a superstar hasn’t he. I’m so glad we have him.
He has.

Shame his national side is a corrupt joke. Otherwise he'd be an even bigger star.

I expect him to resign from international duty soon tbh, after he gets the rest of his extended family out of Egypt.

There were actually a number of people wearing United shirts at this match too (not as many as City, but I probably saw at least a dozen walking around prior to kickoff). Overwhelming majority of the people at the match wearing LFC shirts, etc. though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom