• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v City (KO 01:05)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mane could have scored there twice. Who is the right winger that assisted for Salah's goal?

Yeah he was mostly Babeling around

Haha, yeah, that's it. It was mostly though that he played a couple really loose passes that would have lead to really threatening situations if City weren't playing a C team.

Reactions: jan
Mane and Salah lit up that game. It also highlights how much we could do with signing some pacy backup.

Jones and Woodburn did well out of the youngsters. It was also nice to see a keeper that was prepared to catch the ball.

Was good seeing Salah and Mane looking up for it already. Not so good seeing Van Dijk skinned by Sane with a new haircut. Solanke was a bit less shit than usual and Grujic was ok I guess. Not much else really

Was good seeing Salah and Mane looking up for it already. Not so good seeing Van Dijk skinned by Sane with a new haircut. Solanke was a bit less shit than usual and Grujic was ok I guess. Not much else really
Nah, Sane ran behind and had a 5 yard head start on him. Virgil’s quick but nobody’s going to catch Sane at that point. Should have cut the pass out at the source and the right back should have been right on Sane to block or slow the run.

Livescore app you can look at past results.
Really interesting (amazing really) to see that aside from the 5-0 when Mane got sent off last year they havnt beaten us since 2013 thats 1 win to them in 13 meetings since 2013
During that time we have won (counting yesterday) against them 10 times.

No wonder their fans hate us. They cant catch a break.

10 wins 2 draws 1 defeat

Vs

1 win 2 draws 10 defeats (and a fucked up bus)

They must HATE seeing our name

I just watched highlights, which confused me as it the Mirror says they dominated us but bar one good shot, it seems they did nothing?

VvD got skinned got by Sane - it happens.
Salah looked so up for it - he seems to have a point to prove, and could have scored 2 and assisted and 1!
Mane looks ready.
Jones looks like he may push for some time this year in cup games.

Been saying it for over a year but I really see Jones being the next big star from the academy. Got more potential than TAA for me.

Hope he gets a chance

I just watched highlights, which confused me as it the Mirror says they dominated us but bar one good shot, it seems they did nothing?

VvD got skinned got by Sane - it happens.
Salah looked so up for it - he seems to have a point to prove, and could have scored 2 and assisted and 1!
Mane looks ready.
Jones looks like he may push for some time this year in cup games.
The mirror? You plank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom