• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v City (KO 01:05)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mane wins a free kick on the edge of the box, Van Dijk hits the wall with his half ass attempt and we get a corner. Joe Hart is in goal for City, he screams a lot and looks like a dickhead. We score but it's offside. Then I start typing this and City score, Sane with a new haircut. Van Dijk gets done badly

Mane wins a free kick on the edge of the box, Van Dijk hits the wall with his half ass attempt and we get a corner. Joe Hart is in goal for City, he screams a lot and looks like a dickhead. We score but it's offside. Then I start typing this and City score, Sane with a new haircut. Van Dijk gets done badly

Then what did you do?

What do you mean? If you're thinking "right now", I edited what I wrote and posted it. If you're thinking "with my life" I wish I knew

Moreno comes on on too and immediately concedes a free kick in a dangerous area by throwing himself in the attacker and falling to the ground. Our 11 year old keeper catches Mahrez's sorry cross

Moreno comes on on too and immediately concedes a free kick in a dangerous area by throwing himself in the attacker and falling to the ground. Our 11 year old keeper catches Mahrez's sorry cross
It was a good foul by Moreno.

I think I may have learned something from this game. Turns out this Mane character and this Salah fellow are a couple of our best attackers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom