• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v City (KO 01:05)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A central figure in Monaco's Ligue 1 title win last season, Fabinho has not been as impressive this term and said his mind had dwelled on his aborted move to the capital and led to his mediocre form in the first part of the campaign. - ESPN

"Kylian Mbappé, Bernardo Silva, Tiémoué Bakayoko were all allowed to move on at the end of the campaign, it was telling that Fabinho was ordered to remain despite an informal agreement with his representatives, Jorge Mendes and the former Portugal midfielder Deco.
The result was a mediocre start to the season that may have ultimately cost him a place in Brazil’s World Cup squad
" - The Guardian

""Sometimes, I couldn't give my best. I know that I'm not the same Fabinho of last season. With Bakayoko, we had great reflexes (as a pair), we were both capable of defending and attacking. Physically, we were strong." - Fabinho

Hope that helps, Mr Logic

Thats true, he wasnt very good in the first half of the season, as it says above.
But he was much better in the second part of the season, pivotal to Monaco finishing so strongely and 2nd in the league.
Scoring 7 goals, 3rd in tackles in the league.
I’ve read a few posts from Monaco fans about him, and they love him.

The downturn in form in the first part of the season could be down to him being unhappy about not being allowed to leave or Monaco changing/selling half their team.

Thats true, he wasnt very good in the first half of the season, as it says above.
But he was much better in the second part of the season, pivotal to Monaco finishing so strongely and 2nd in the league.
Scoring 7 goals, 3rd in tackles in the league.
I’ve read a few posts from Monaco fans about him, and they love him.

The downturn in form in the first part of the season could be down to him being unhappy about not being allowed to leave or Monaco changing/selling half their team.

I agree, but I thought it was interesting that Fabinho referenced Bakayoko's absence also as a factor.

I wonder why more clubs don't try and prise existing partnerships from clubs at the same time.

Maybe. But it owes more to the fact that how do you have any idea that's it the partnership - or the system - that makes the players look better, or not. Until the partnership - or system - is broken up and the players then separately look like cloggers.

Livescore app you can look at past results.
Really interesting (amazing really) to see that aside from the 5-0 when Mane got sent off last year they havnt beaten us since 2013 thats 1 win to them in 13 meetings since 2013
During that time we have won (counting yesterday) against them 10 times.

No wonder their fans hate us. They cant catch a break.

10 wins 2 draws 1 defeat

Vs

1 win 2 draws 10 defeats (and a fucked up bus)

They must HATE seeing our name

Something is off with that statistic. They did defeat us in the league cup final (on penalties). I remember them beating us in 2014 also. Here: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/28831352

This video will have them throating at the mouth over at blue moon, "arrogant klopp" "media bias" etc that makes it all the better.

Fake edit, that was meant to be frothing, but throating works too

I really can't stand Guardiola. I bet if he's in a supermarket and someone else arrives at the same aisle he walks off in a huff. He's unbearably pompous but what makes it worse is his vain attempt to dress it up as being easygoing. Klopp arrives, so a proper big time manager would either carry on regardless or chat to him in a relaxed fashion, but not Guardiola, he has to summon him over like some visiting potentate, and then prance off. He's a dick head.

Are you going to change your mind just before he gets his first chamce?

The one worry with Jones is his attitude. He's quite amazingly cocky and gobby - eerily like Carra was in his teenage years (but maybe without the wit). Of course, Carra was tutored by Houllier to become a very responsible team player, but really he could easily have gone the other way. This is a very chummy sort of squad and I'm not sure how long they'll put up with him like this. But he's got genuine talent. I like him. I just hope he calms down a bit.

I really can't stand Guardiola. I bet if he's in a supermarket and someone else arrives at the same aisle he walks off in a huff. He's unbearably pompous but what makes it worse is his vain attempt to dress it up as being easygoing. Klopp arrives, so a proper big time manager would either carry on regardless or chat to him in a relaxed fashion, but not Guardiola, he has to summon him over like some visiting potentate, and then prance off. He's a dick head.
Yep, called the egg headed twat out a long time ago, turd of a fella

Last edited:
This video will have them throating at the mouth over at blue moon, "arrogant klopp" "media bias" etc that makes it all the better.

Fake edit, that was meant to be frothing, but throating works too
Throating at the mouth....

The one worry with Jones is his attitude. He's quite amazingly cocky and gobby - eerily like Carra was in his teenage years (but maybe without the wit). Of course, Carra was tutored by Houllier to become a very responsible team player, but really he could easily have gone the other way. This is a very chummy sort of squad and I'm not sure how long they'll put up with him like this. But he's got genuine talent. I like him. I just hope he calms down a bit.

Yes, don't know what truth there is in it, but I heard from someone claiming to have a kid in his class that he was a right wee cunt in school with pupils and teachers alike.

Yes, don't know what truth there is in it, but I heard from someone claiming to have a kid in his class that he was a right wee cunt in school with pupils and teachers alike.
He’ll be another Ravel Morrison then, all the talent in the world but a shite attitude.

His latest comments seem to say that Milner has been mentoring him on the Tour, lets hope there is some hope for him yet.

Some hope yet?!

Fucking hell we're on the brink of writing his career off cos rumours say he's an arrogant twat?

If he's got an attitude it's as likely to help him as hinder him.

Some hope yet?!

Fucking hell we're on the brink of writing his career off cos rumours say he's an arrogant twat?

If he's got an attitude it's as likely to help him as hinder him.
Stick a fork in him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom