• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Games like these just make me long for the player we thought we were getting in Keita.

Haha according to who?

Durham on Talksport. Someone 5 Live was saying Perreira is the best right back in the league, too.

Durham said both of Leicester's full backs are better than ours.

Games like these just make me long for the player we thought we were getting in Keita.

It seems like we are playing well from reading the thread but what you said makes me think we're just huffing and puffing and Leicester are comfortable?

It seems like we are playing well from reading the thread but what you said makes me think we're just huffing and puffing and Leicester are comfortable?
We are playing well, but we're missing a bit of cutting edge, we've not been in any real danger of scoring yet.

Ah, doesn't count then, just trying to wind up reds to get them to call in.

Yeah, that's true.

Seen the debate on a few different places though. 5 Live were having the same discussion, with some siding with the Leicester players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom