• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like we are playing well from reading the thread but what you said makes me think we're just huffing and puffing and Leicester are comfortable?

Not quite, more that we lack variation in our forward play at times.

I’d love to see an extra bit of cutting edge from our midfield, it’d make us so so much harder to defend against.

Yeah , we need a clinical spell early doors in the second half to bury this match , the longer it stays at 1-0 the more squeeky bum it'll get

Yeah , we need a clinical spell early doors in the second half to bury this match , the longer it stays at 1-0 the more squeeky bum it'll get
Yeah, esp considering the midweek game means we will likely tire, it'd be nice to be well ahead before it happens.

Adrian with an outstanding save

Lovren been excellent for his first game.
VVD brilliant.
TAA and Mane outstanding.

A lot of work still to do here

Not quite, more that we lack variation in our forward play at times.

I’d love to see an extra bit of cutting edge from our midfield, it’d make us so so much harder to defend against.

Yes, I think everyone agrees on that. Having that extra creativity in our midfield would take us up another level.

I see the cunts made us play into the Kop end first half. Seem to remember the same last season. Hope we batter them for that alone.

Of course we need more creativity in midfield but it's probably not a good time to complain about that after that pass by Milly.

I’d rather we just play at this intensity and win 1-0, you know what we do as soon as we go 2 up. We sit back and concede and invite them to get a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom