• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

John Terry – the reverse Rosa Parks

Everyone is a cunt in that story, because it's a story about Chelsea Football Club.

He was definitely the head hero cunt though.

Reactions: jan
I think AVB is the biggest prick in the story, but even he couldn't out-cunt Terry.

AVB trying to be the big man on day one when in reality he was a total Arne shows where hubris leads

Reactions: jan
maybe i’m a cunt but i understand why terry had a problem with this, it would’ve been fine if everyone was in economy

maybe i’m a cunt but i understand why terry had a problem with this, it would’ve been fine if everyone was in economy
No - if they'd all been in economy he would have demanded the kids were put in the hold.

He is a cunt - him, Lampard & the rest could have easily paid for themselves to have been upgraded if they wanted to, the kids couldn't. He's an entitled cunt

Of course. His cuntiness is in the narration of a petty story about some inconsequential asshole, and the way he went about redressing it.

The guy coming in sees that the club has a clique of player power. He hilariously misjudges how to deal with it. Then ebjt says right maggots, get in the back, we built this club.

Everyone is a cunt in the story, but the person telling it as though it aggrandizes him is the biggest cunt, as they are the least self aware.

Of course. His cuntiness is in the narration of a petty story about some inconsequential asshole, and the way he went about redressing it.

The guy coming in sees that the club has a clique of player power. He hilariously misjudges how to deal with it. Then ebjt says right maggots, get in the back, we built this club.

Everyone is a cunt in the story, but the person telling it as though it aggrandizes him is the biggest cunt, as they are the least self aware.

if he was asked about villas boas and it led to this story then it’s probably not that cunty

…and i’m defending john terry who i know is a cunt

Especially the youth team players, as they looked up to that horrible cunt and were willing to give up their seats. A non cunt youth player would have said, fuck of Terry you stupid cunt and go sit in economy and shut your fucking cakehole.

They have cut that clip though. In the full version he says that the plan was that it was half and half, and if players were first class going, they were premium economy coming back, and vice versa. And also that Lampard was one of the people in first class going.

Terry wanted to be in first class in both directions.

They have cut that clip though. In the full version he says that the plan was that it was half and half, and if players were first class going, they were premium economy coming back, and vice versa. And also that Lampard was one of the people in first class going.

Terry wanted to be in first class in both directions.
Hahaha. See, never doubt the cuntiness, it's truth with a capital T that you can build an entire philosophy around. It's a lighthouse in a subjective sea.

And thank God for you Richey, it was foggy and I was lost.

Last edited:
One of the best titles for a thread in years :ROFLMAO:

"First class at last, first class, at laaaaast"

Man, I feel bad for AVB dealing with Terry

One of the best titles for a thread in years :ROFLMAO:

"First class at last, first class, at laaaaast"

Man, I feel bad for AVB dealing with Terry
You have to say Villas-Boas really misread the situation. Tried to take on entrenched player power without having earned his own credibility first. He was basically done after that.

You have to say Villas-Boas really misread the situation. Tried to take on entrenched player power without having earned his own credibility first. He was basically done after that.
He should have poisoned John Terry right after that, or pushed him down a long flight of stairs. Only graceful way out the situation.

He really wears the fact that he's amoungst the planet's biggest cunts like a badge of honour, doesn't he?

Cunt.

He almost ran me over in London many years ago.. just driving down the road with his hazards on like he owned the road doing about 40 in a 20.

Can confirm he wears the badge with dishonour.

Let’s be honest - it’s John Terry - either there was someone’s girlfriend in First Class he wanted to bone or all the youth players were black.

Back
Top Bottom