• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Step up, Kelleher!

Key-veen in God's Ulster and Que-veen in the rest. Although there's probably even more regional differences.
Exactly

I usually say Que-veen...

Did see Klopp call him Queef in an interview after the Southampton game on Wednesday but thst means something completely different

the_righteous_gemstones_s01e04_still_tony_cavalero.jpg

Some irish people say Key-veen
Some say Qweeveen or Kweeveen.

I always tend to have the W in there as a second phonetic letter!

The name Kevin came came about because the brits anglicised the name like they did with alot of towns and names.. Cill Chainnigh for example is the irish name for Kilkenny
Explains a lot. My mother said my name came about courtesy of an Irish great grandmother. So I'll be calling myself Caoimhin from now on. That'll flummox the lot of em.

QueeeeeVeeeeeeeeen looked good for Oireland this weekend. Some good saves. Made watching Ireland much more enjoyable.

Also John O'Shea has a little something about him as Gaffer. We'll see!

I was watching the United game the other day, and it was funny. I thought to myself. I'd rather have the Liverpool #2 in nets, than the United #1.

How often can we say that?

Last edited:
I was watching the United game the other day, and it was funny. I thought to myself. I'd rather have the Liverpool 2 in nets, than the United #1.

How often can we say that?
Pretty much anytime you watch United.

Back
Top Bottom