• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hey Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to find players at the likes of Birmingham etc before there moves abroad, save us £80m+

Agreed, but to be fair we've done that with Elliott, and the club clearly rates Jones highly. Realistically we can only accommodate 2/3 development spots in the squad.

Birmingham City have the younger Bellingham on their books who they say is better than Jude
I don't think there are many siblings where both are elite.. so I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

Probably as close as it got was Kolo/Yaya Toure and going further back The Charltons.

Phil Neville was mediocre at best.. before someone brings that up.

Edit.. forgot about the Hazards. However one is now perma injured and the other has n't had continued club success

Last edited:
The Benders.

*snigger*

Both played for Germany.

Oh, and the Allofs brothers. Rummenigge brothers. Hoeness brothers, Boateng brothers.

Altintop, Cannavaro, Inzaghi, De Boer, Miranchuk and Berezutski twins.

I'll stop now.

Last edited:
The Benders.

*snigger*

Both played for Germany.

Oh, and the Allofs brothers. Rummenigge brothers. Hoeness brothers, Boateng brothers.

Altintop, Cannavaro, Inzaghi, De Boer, Miranchuk and Berezutski twins.

I'll stop now.

Fucking Thiago has a brother who is a Brazil international.

We’re just doing whatever is needed to get this thread to 100+ pages, which as we know ALWAYS gets the signing over the line.

OK, any more famous brothers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom