• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hey Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

binomial

In Klopp I'm a believer.
Gn39xnWT_normal.jpg

Sky Sports Premier League
@SkySportsPL
·
8h
#LFC reportedly want to sign Jude Bellingham next summer in what could prove to be a club-record £80m deal.

Sooooo..What do we think of Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Judddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee possibly joining us next summer?

In other Liverpool related news for the summer...

P_nvzGw__normal.jpg

BBC Sport
@BBCSport
12m
Liverpool are reportedly in a three-club-battle with Bayern Munich and Barcelona for the signature of German wonderkid Karim Adeyemi. BBC Sport gossip column

19 year old at Salzburg, scored on his debut for Germany in a 6-0 drubbing against Armenia a few days ago.

Not sure how the clubs damned when Klopp leaves crowd would handle us signing an 18 year old wonderkid.

Why do the good links/rumours start once the window is closed. Are the lizards playing us?

Rumours had it Edwards didn't realise the window was shutting earlier this summer so took an extended holiday with Henry and Linda...had their mobiles switched to DNB and everything, fucking Americans.

In other Liverpool related news for the summer...

P_nvzGw__normal.jpg

BBC Sport
@BBCSport
12m
Liverpool are reportedly in a three-club-battle with Bayern Munich and Barcelona for the signature of German wonderkid Karim Adeyemi. BBC Sport gossip column

19 year old at Salzburg, scored on his debut for Germany in a 6-0 drubbing against Armenia a few days ago.
Translates as he’s going to Bayern.

Gn39xnWT_normal.jpg

Sky Sports Premier League
@SkySportsPL
·
8h
#LFC reportedly want to sign Jude Bellingham next summer in what could prove to be a club-record £80m deal.

Sooooo..What do we think of Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Judddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee possibly joining us next summer?

Only if Jurgen gets the money by working down Finsbury park till next summer. FSG will not pay this unless we sell players to cover this amount

Only if Jurgen gets the money by working down Finsbury park till next summer. FSG will not pay this unless we sell players to cover this amount

They don't need to pay it, it's the clubs money....we've got a friggin negative net spend.

Fans back, no more excuses.

Sure, we'll get Bellingham, but only after we sell someone like Salah or Mané.
It's gonna be another Coutinho thing...

Adeyemi and Bellingham would be a great way to spend 100 mill and refresh our squad.

Adeyemi and Bellingham would be a great way to spend 100 mill and refresh our squad.
Have no idea how much the German kid will go for but at Bellingham, you're looking at £70m+. The Dutch kid would be far cheaper as would this kid be

Besides what makes you think we'll have such big sums to spend unless we sell Salah (or Mane or Bobby)?

Have no idea how much the German kid will go for but at Bellingham, you're looking at £70m+. The Dutch kid would be far cheaper as would this kid be

Besides what makes you think we'll have such big sums to spend unless we sell Salah (or Mane or Bobby)?

Because we’ll be selling Salah or Bobby or Mane... or several of them.

Guaranteed at least one of them won’t be here by the start of next season.

Wow looks great prospect...after watching several Naby Keita scout videos I have vowed never to get as carried away as I did with him.

They don't need to pay it, it's the clubs money....we've got a friggin negative net spend.

Fans back, no more excuses.
Think you are forgetting the massive loss that we will have made last season which is why fsg won't invest that kinda cash to bring him in

I have a feeling Klopp has become convinced he's the one and switched our priorities from Neuhaus and possibly others to this guy. That's probably why no one was signed to replace Wijnaldum this summer. This will be an expensive transfer for sure, however there could be some kind of clause in his contract that we don't know about – surely when he signed for Dortmund they viewed it as a stepping stone to an eventual transfer to a big English club and may have ensured that the the fee wouldn't be an insurmountable obstacle if and when he decides to leave.

Football-wise, he is one of the most well-rounded midfielders I've seen in a long time; his ball control is elite, he can dribble, pass, defend, dominate physically and seems extremely coachable, with his decision-making incredibly mature for his age. Looking at his games and highlights, it seems utterly unbelievable that this is a player that has just turned 18; potentially you're looking at someone in the Pogba-Yaya Toure bracket, someone who can grow into one of the dominant all-around midfielders of the generation. He will score and assist on his share of goals, but I have a feeling that just by his personality he won't develop into an attacking dynamo like a Gerrard, but more like an extremely well-rounded box-to-box player and that might be actually a very good fit for Klopp and how he sees the role of his midfielders.

Last edited:
Wow looks great prospect...after watching several Naby Keita scout videos I have vowed never to get as carried away as I did with him.
There's nothing to indicate this guy is even on Klopp's radar. Klopp has his list, and no one beyond the club know who they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom