• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hey Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where would the current Dortmund setup finish in the premier league? Scrapping for 4th imo and their business model / transfer strategy might not work.

I think you don’t necessarily need to play in the Champions League to implement the Dortmund model - I think currently Leicester are the closest team to becoming the Dortmund of the EPL. Even when they are missing out on the top-4, they are giving it a good go and the lure and the worldwide appeal of the Premier League pretty much compensates for the absence of CL for their young talents.

Judge has just signed an extension till 2025, unless we submit something stupid he is staying at Dortmund.
On to more affordable targets

[article] Real Madrid and a number of top Premier League teams are keeping close tabs on Fulham's Fabio Carvalho, 19. The Portugal-born attacker, who has six caps for England Under-18s, has less than a year left on his contract at Craven Cottage. [/article]

Judge has just signed an extension till 2025, unless we submit something stupid he is staying at Dortmund.
On to more affordable targets

[article] Real Madrid and a number of top Premier League teams are keeping close tabs on Fulham's Fabio Carvalho, 19. The Portugal-born attacker, who has six caps for England Under-18s, has less than a year left on his contract at Craven Cottage. [/article]
I, for one, am delighted @Judge Jules is here until 2025. I wouldn't always agree with him, but 90% of the time he is on point in my opinion. And he is a gent

Can someone please consolidate the two Jude threads? Pointless having seperate threads. Cheers !

PS. Unless 6CM are trying to increase page views ;)

He's clearly hoping to trade on that, but our player's Christian name was actually Patrik. Spelling matters.

If we signed Jude, for me he'd be the best English player we'd have signed in our history & would go on to overtake the likes of Hendo Sturridge Milner Gomez.

It's an odd one - putting aside the problem of what a '100% Britanic' is, what Liverpool fan can type "fuck John Barnes"?
Same 1 that can type fuck whoever he wants fucked.

Fuck Kenny
Fuck Stevie
Fuck LeTallec
Fuck FUCK fuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Back to topic though & jokes and shits aside, this kid is serious talent, I'm talking generational talent..we should monitor him into submission that BVB end up having no choice but to sell....they're a selling club so stump up the money that Watzke would like to see and he's ours. Simple.

Some of your comments are straight out of the 50s.
Unbenounced.

Who gives a lardy hoot anyway, We're here to talk about LFC and Football not when the first time Billy shagged Dilly's mum was or the first road trip you took to the seaside and snuck off to have a quick groupie session behind the shacks was.

Well... this is turning into a spectacular meltdown even by SCM standards.

And there is a wider point that Binomial writes a bit like I imagine the kid from Bernard's watch or someone stuck in a time warp would. Both 10 and 70 years old at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom