• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton (A) - 24 April 2024 - Premier League

I am just tired of Nunez. Please sell.

Szobo needs to do something too. Offering fuck all.

No idea what's happened to Mo. Looks finished.

Konate shit
Jones shit
Szoboszlai shit
Nunez double shit
Salah shit

45 minutes plus stoppage time to save our season .

Konate shit
Jones shit
Szoboszlai shit
Nunez double shit
Salah shit

Personally, i'm going to take this time to convince myself Slot would have won us this game, rather than focus on the shite letting down one of our best ever managers

shoot across the keeper
low and hard
control and shoot

when these things were being taught darwin was looking up tattoos on pinterest

How I long for the link-up play of Mane, Firmino and Prime Salah. None of our forwards looks like they can anticipate each other. 3 individuals are just doing their own thing. It makes it easy for the opposition.

Has there been a rule change in the rules of football ? Seems like if you shoot directly at Pickford there is something in it for Liverpool players. Am I missing something or is our forward line just ....FUCKING SHIT !!!

None of our forwards are in form, so lets just table that. No one is scoring goals with any sharpness across the entire fucking side.

But as ugly as it is to watch a forward not even work a shot when they are clean through, our actual overall play for most of that first half was equally as ugly, and its both fixable, and preventable.

We looked something like this on the ball, for fucking large stretches of the first half:

------NUNEZ----------------SALAH
DIAZ---JONES-------SZOBO--------
---------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
--------------MACCA----------------
ROBBO----VVD---KONATE---TRENT--

You'll never guess who they targeted!

Our play is fucking shit. Alarmingly shit.

None of our forwards are in form, so lets just table that. No one is scoring goals with any sharpness across the entire fucking side.

But as ugly as it is to watch a forward not even work a shot when they are clean through, our actual overall play for most of that first half was equally as ugly, and its both fixable, and preventable.

We looked something like this on the ball, for fucking large stretches of the first half:

------NUNEZ----------------SALAH
DIAZ---JONES-------SZOBO--------
--------------MACCA----------------
ROBBO----VVD---KONATE---TRENT--

You'll never guess who they targeted!

Our play is fucking shit. Alarmingly shit.
endo. Elliott. danns.

I would very much like it if we could find a way to get Forest Gump out of the team and preferably out of the club. However I can't see us signing 2 new strikers in the summer.

Konate shit
Jones shit
Szoboszlai shit
Nunez double shit
Salah shit

Said the same thing after 10 mins...all these cunts that were on the bench on the weekend have come in and played like pussies.
Should have kept them on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom