• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton (A) - 24 April 2024 - Premier League

That was a good save (Edit: no actually, it wasn't)

It took us 34 minutes to put fucking anything useful together.

Can the donkey cunt not see the rest of the goal being open?
No fucking composure whatsoever

this is what we know about darwin, he doesn’t do the right things at the right times. he’ll never be a top striker unless that changes

Nunez will take the focus here, but we're playing against a team of fucking shit, and we've put our first period of pressure together about 34 mins in. Szobo and the front three playing one game while our defense plays another exceedingly slow one, and the man in the middle is Macca. Oh, and another gifted goal to a team whose biggest flaw is they can't fucking score.

Yeah I'm done with Nunez.

We're not scoring 2 here. 1 would be Utopia. Gang of shitehawks.

Nunez will take the focus here, but we're playing against a team of fucking shit, and we've put our first period of pressure together about 34 mins in. Szobo and the front three playing one game while our defense plays another exceedingly slow one, and the man in the middle is Macca.

Nah, we are the team of fucking shit

Urgh, they've just pressed and harried the ball carrying player and we've had no solution beyond trying to whip one down the line

this is what we know about darwin, he doesn’t do the right things at the right times. he’ll never be a top striker unless that changes
I don't think you're giving him enough credit. We also know he's got the first touch of jeffrey donaldson

I hope they show a replay, none of our players in the box go towards the front post, dragging an Everton defender with them.

Back
Top Bottom