• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Chelsea (H) - Weds 20:15

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair Szobs set pieces were dog shite this half, not sure he deserves the opportunity either

Jota is Keegan-esque. Strength, resilience and finishing. He's spot on. In every day of the week for my money.

I can't believe we've blown that pen, there was no need. Slob then Mac would have buried that.

It's weird; in the shootouts we've had, Darwin's been clinical. Man just loves mad pressure? I genuinely don't know what it is
His ponytail is controlled by the little ratatouille rat but this rat ran out of adderall

It's weird; in the shootouts we've had, Darwin's been clinical. Man just loves mad pressure? I genuinely don't know what it is
It's not weird any more, mate. I enjoy watching Nunez play but everything has just been going wrong for him today and it's happened before.
He should have never been given the pen.
Honestly, our most clinical player atm is Jota. Why isn't he taking the pen?

Jota is Keegan-esque. Strength, resilience and finishing. He's spot on. In every day of the week for my money.

I can't believe we've blown that pen, there was no need. Slob then Mac would have buried that.
How about Jota? Why is he suddenly disqualified

We've been superb. So much fun to watch. Incredible pressing.

Nunez has been unplayable, such a pity he missed his big chance but he's been great. Jota wonderful. I disagree Diaz has been poor, he's shown excellent control, run at the defence and has helped set up our attacks. Bradders incredible. Mac excellent.

5 star performance. Keep it going for the 2nd now.

Great performance and very enjoyable to watch. Can't help but be annoyed at that pen though - maybe if Nunez aims for the post instead of the goal he'll have more luck.

Got lucky with their pen shout - could've been given - and I reckon they have a goal in them unless we kill them off. Hopefully can get another goal early so we can kick back a bit.

Nunez has been unplayable, such a pity he missed his big chance but he's been great.
I disagree, I think he's been good, but he's making too many wrong decisions. You can see Jota screaming at him a few times during the game. He's held on to the ball for too long a few times as well and slowed us down.
I'm hoping he improves in the second half.

2-0 just before half-time there should be no sentiment about the penalty - best man for the job takes it. 2-0 in second half injury time then do as you please lads.

I’ve got a tenner on us winning with a 2 goal handicap, Darwin’s getting a strongly worded letter if we don’t manage a third

I disagree, I think he's been good, but he's making too many wrong decisions. You can see Jota screaming at him a few times during the game. He's held on to the ball for too long a few times as well and slowed us down.

Agreed. Some good / very good moments but also some... maybe not poor... but sub-optimal moments.

If Nunez gets coaching from Jota, he could be more consistent.

Did I hear that correctly? 2 up and Nunez kicks the ball out of play and gets booked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom