• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Chelsea (H) - Weds 20:15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd sub Nunez for Trent. Wham Bradley right wing. Let the cunt do it all on his own and we'll score another 3

So, it's been a great performance so far; bitterly disappointed by Diaz, and to a lesser extent szob. Anonymous isn't the word.

Nunez has made me angry but at least he's involved

The thing with this Chelsea side, is how physically weak they are. I said this about arsenal the other week. Are we just fucking buff?

So, it's been a great performance so far; bitterly disappointed by Diaz, and to a lesser extent szob. Anonymous isn't the word.

Nunez has made me angry but at least he's involved
Harsh on Szobo

Harsh on Szobo
His set pieces have been awful and his distribution slow. He's pressed well, but I was hoping for more. He's only just come back from injury so I'm probably being harsh

Bradley did well there, went down a bit easy though. More off balance than anything

Gravity seems to be a major issue for Chelsea players when they enter our penalty box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom